Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Banter Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PURE CRAZINESS at the track today. Parker Kligerman flips and damages the catchfence right near where I was sitting. Debris launched pretty good too. Took my breath away for a minute.

I filmed a horrendous modified flip last night at the dirt track, and got Kenny Wallace flipping on Monday night. How bout this weather though :)

I posted this to  facebook before.... :snowing:  :snowing: 

Sound the alerts, raise the flags, run to the grocery store, charge your phones, If you are of child bearing age, you may want to take precautions,  because we may have the worse snow storm in years next week. then again, it might miss.

I forgot to add stop for beer, wine, and the drinks for the kiddies. Get that snow thrower ready, make sure you have anti skid materials and make sure you have enough toilet paper .I am not giving forecast amounts yet, but 48 inches may be the low end.

jeez, seems like we have been waiting forever to be Aunts and Uncles! :lmao: Take her on a bumby ride or something!

lol I know!

They're going to do a noninvasive procedure Friday morning that usually triggers labor within 12-24 hours. She's 3 cm dilated and 100% effaced right now, so we might not even make it to Friday. If that doesn't work, the induction is scheduled for Tuesday.

lol I know!

They're going to do a noninvasive procedure Friday morning that usually triggers labor within 12-24 hours. She's 3 cm dilated and 100% effaced right now, so we might not even make it to Friday. If that doesn't work, the induction is scheduled for Tuesday.

I feel like they tell you how dilated and effaced you are just to make you feel better about the whole thing. You could lose your plug, be 4cm dilated and 100% effaced and still not in labor.

Either way... I hope it happens naturally rather than induction. Especially with induction being another week away, I've been there, being late sucks and at this point you are ready for everything to be done and over with.

Good luck! And if you/she has any questions, shoot me a PM... Id be happy to be blunt with you about what to expect ;)

lol I know!

Isn't our nephews name gonna be Nikko?

Good luck to you and your wife.

So I had planned to take leave from work starting tomorrow and returning march 17, but it seems like Niko might have other plans. Contractions have progressed to 6 minutes apart overnight (they instructed us to go to the labor and delivery hospital when they're 5 minutes apart) so I'll be starting my leave today. Hell, I could be a father by the end of today!  :) 

So I had planned to take leave from work starting tomorrow and returning march 17, but it seems like Niko might have other plans. Contractions have progressed to 6 minutes apart overnight

(they instructed us to go to the labor and delivery hospital when they're 5 minutes apart) so I'll be starting my leave today. Hell, I could be a father by the end of today! :)

Best wishes Neff!

Hell, I could be a father by the end of today! 

Well it would be about time!!! :P

Hopefully all goes well for you, wife, and baby when he/she comes, but if it happens today, then you might be able to be home to follow the storm...in between feedings, changings, trying to get an hour's sleep, etc! ;)

Well it would be about time!!! :P

Hopefully all goes well for you, wife, and baby when he/she comes, but if it happens today, then you might be able to be home to follow the storm...in between feedings, changings, trying to get an hour's sleep, etc! ;)

Not too worried about the lack of sleep. With my schedule (up at 4:30 am, home at 8:30 pm, 3 hours of commuting), we've decided that when I return to work it's best if I sleep on the couch. Besides, what can I do at 2 am when he needs fed? I'm not exactly equipped and it's best to postpone the transition to a bottle for a few months.

Very cool Neffy. Best of luck to you, your wife and little Niko!

Thanks Saussy! I'll have some pics on facebook after arrives and gets all cleaned up.

Good luck, man! My wife is due with our second in June, and I am already tired thinking about the lack of sleep that will ensue.

Thanks! Congratulations and good luck to you as well!

She's currently in bed because she didn't sleep at all last night. So between the pain of contractions and lack of sleep, she's (understandably) a bear. I'm on call in the adjacent room. ;)

Archived