• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
When was your last measureable snow?

doug1991

Not enough for snowmobiling yet either. VAST still had trails closed i believe. Hopefully this depressing trend changes soon.

I wonder if they're open in northern VT / NE Kingdom. Looks like there's enough snow up there.

http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/interactive/html/map.html?var=snow_depth_shallow&snap=1&o9=1&o11=1&o12=1&o13=1&lbl=m&min_x=-75.258749999992&min_y=41.90500068664&max_x=-71.383749999992&max_y=45.78000068664&coord_x=-73.321249999992&coord_y=43.84250068664&metric=0

Certainly not enough here--3" on the ground at the house....

I wonder if they're open in northern VT / NE Kingdom. Looks like there's enough snow up there.

http://www.nohrsc.no...068664&metric=0

Certainly not enough here--3" on the ground at the house....

Are you near springfield, VT?

I agree. I want to get a ride in really bad. Last season was terrible in many parts. We are over-due.

I've had a couple trace amounts (0.1" tops) since Thanksgiving. Last snowfall of 1" or more was sometime last February, a month that featured about 3" total here. Last December was slightly above normal -- with the snowcover of course being wiped out before Christmas -- and we had one or two decent January events (biggest one being about 7", I think). That's been it.

Aren't you in Greenfield?

I've had the the ground covered twice this year for a total of 1". Granted I'm up towards Colrain.

yea. im about a half mile down the road from you i think. I agree total of 1" sounds about right but i

personally dont consider that measureable snowfall. I know it is but i think its a waste. Thats just me

though.

Do you remember the last snow fall last winter?? Wasnt it in mid or late Feb?

Today might be my first day without measurable snowfall in a decent amount of time. We have flurries right now with a very light dusting on the car, so we've got a trace. I've recorded a trace of snowfall (flakes in the air) pretty much everyday in December.

Yesterday I picked up 3.7" of fluff and that was my last measurable snowfall.

I've also had constant snow cover since December 4th. Even the rainstorm last week only got me down to a 3" depth and now its back up in the 7-8" range. We received snow on the front end and back end of that rainstorm, so I was able to record measurable snow on both days of that event.

Seems to have been a pretty snowy December up this way (especially with the 18-20" upslope event 7-10 days ago, 3 feet in the mtns from that one), with a lot of daily light snowfalls.

Today might be my first day without measurable snowfall in a decent amount of time. We have flurries right now with a very light dusting on the car, so we've got a trace. I've recorded a trace of snowfall (flakes in the air) pretty much everyday in December.

Yesterday I picked up 3.7" of fluff and that was my last measurable snowfall.

I've also had constant snow cover since December 4th. Even the rainstorm last week only got me down to a 3" depth and now its back up in the 7-8" range. We received snow on the front end and back end of that rainstorm, so I was able to record measurable snow on both days of that event.

Seems to have been a pretty snowy December up this way (especially with the 18-20" upslope event 7-10 days ago, 3 feet in the mtns from that one), with a lot of daily light snowfalls.

This post...in this thread :axe:

Archived