• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Getting together for the Mountain/Foothill folks

Met1985

I would love to have another g2g. I should be up in Asheville the weekend of 6/22, so there's that that works for me:D as John stated, the last one was weak sauce irt attendance, but I still had a great time with John, Sean, MM, and Marietta!

I agree the gtg last year was fun. I haven't seen rduwx posting in a while. He and his wife came up as well. The 22nd won't work for me unfortunately, my baby is getting baptized that day. But if it works for everyone else please do it then as I have a very full plate this year and not sure i can make it anyways. It seems like life is keeping me very busy recently. I'm also have a few interviews for a decent promotion coming up in the June to July to timeframe and have been studying sample interview questions and practicing responses and such in my free time.

June is a bad month for me due to work responsibilities. We literally have no days off until July 4 due to a billing and provisioning system standardization merge with a Kentucky/Indiana Communications Provider acquisition.

I am sorry I will not be able to make it and hope everyone enjoys some quality fellowship.

• 3 months later...

So I take it this gtg never happened? :(  If there is another I would fly down to RDU or CLT and grab a ride with Iso or Buckeye

Not yet it hasn't...sigh   :(

Indeed. there needs to be one soon.

THIS!  :wub:

Come on se crew....I'd offer up mby but I'm not sure anyone would have any fun here between the portals :(    

Archived