joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 2013 Pattern and Discussion

Marion_NC_WX

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be.  Could just be a placebo, too, but whatever the case, it does the trick! :)

There is no doubt the pollen count drops while it is actually raining.  So a nice 2 day rain event is a definite plus for allergy sufferers.  However, there is usually a paybck in the spring, when plants shift into overdrive once the sun returns.

Folks,

Good news if you don't like heat. The brand new Euro weeklies have below normal temp.'s for the SE US for all four weeks, which goes through 5/26! Let's see if it verifies correctly. Tony, don't dance in the streets quite yet lol.

Folks,

Good news if you don't like heat. The brand new Euro weeklies have below normal temp.'s for the SE US for all four weeks, which goes through 5/26! Let's see if it verifies correctly. Tony, don't dance in the streets quite yet lol. Why do I feel like a broken record?

How about rain?  The last week of drying out ground, and plants had my anxiety level up.. the danged drought fear that comes on you.  I ended up with 1.5 but I have to have more, and regularly, or I'll start getting hysterical drought palpatations again.  I'm happy about the cold, but I watch a cut off low that skips all around, with nothing much for me, until the core warms up, and it moves over me, and gives me some drizzle, and light showers.  MetalMan said I'd see another Alberto TD, but it's looking like Elmer Fud right now, lol.  Tell me please, that the doc is handing out rain on into late May!  Tony

How about rain?  The last week of drying out ground, and plants had my anxiety level up.. the danged drought fear that comes on you.  I ended up with 1.5 but I have to have more, and regularly, or I'll start getting hysterical drought palpatations again.  I'm happy about the cold, but I watch a cut off low that skips all around, with nothing much for me, until the core warms up, and it moves over me, and gives me some drizzle, and light showers.  MetalMan said I'd see another Alberto TD, but it's looking like Elmer Fud right now, lol.  Tell me please, that the doc is handing out rain on into late May!  Tony

Mr. T,

Good news fwiw. The Euro weeklies have your area in normal to above normal rainfall for all four weeks.

Thanks, glad to hear it! It won't take much to send us right back into drought.  I was digging post holes today, and it was a pretty thin moist layer, though  the iron surface we've had for years is gone in a lot of places.   The system needs regularity to continue.  I wonder if we could seed the clouds with yogurt :) 

60 at 1am a day away from May ain't bad!  It's nice to like spring again.  T

Free access don't see weatherbell anywhere on these maps.

Someone show me the same graphic w/ weatherbell there or pm so I will know.

it's cut out of the picture. the OP(you or someone else) used this http://i.imgur.com/38ul9f3.png to post it. the data might not be stolen(public domain), but the graphic is plagiarized.

to your second updated post. if you cant cite the source of the picture, then it's plagiarized. you are in college and should know this...dont act a fool.

Folks,

Good news if you don't like heat. The brand new Euro weeklies have below normal temp.'s for the SE US for all four weeks, which goes through 5/26! Let's see if it verifies correctly. Tony, don't dance in the streets quite yet lol. Why do I feel like a broken record?

Larry with another cold Euro weeklies post....You are clearly trolling us.   :P   I am liking the idea of Summer 2009 again! We are now +9" above average for the calendar year here in KCHA....

Free access don't see weatherbell anywhere on these maps.

- Someone show me the same graphic w/ weatherbell there or pm so I will know.

They can't, because it's paid. The only free CFSv2 maps on WxBell are past anomalies here: http://models.weatherbell.com/temperature.php Also, logo doesn't mean anything. On some of the paid maps, WxBell is simply missing...but on some of the free ones, included in the link in this post, it clearly says WeatherBell at the bottom right.

Archived