joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? if JB says cutter its going to be a cutter. He tries to get every storm to be a big east coast storm so if hes not on board you know its not happening.

He says day 8 cuts , then look for something big  the week after on the EC 

exactly

I mean there's Henry M who is just generally wrong when it comes to snowstorms and then there is JB who isn't wrong as much as he overhypes alot. So if he's not hyping you know hes usually right. One example was January 08 where he said no way NYC was getting snow while we were under a heavy snow warning for 6-10" and of course he was right and his explanation made sense despite what the models were trying to show.

I mean there's Henry M who is just generally wrong when it comes to snowstorms and then there is JB who isn't wrong as much as he overhypes alot. So if he's not hyping you know hes usually right. One example was January 08 where he said no way NYC was getting snow while we were under a heavy snow warning for 6-10" and of course he was right and his explanation made sense despite what the models were trying to show.

yeah I remember that.  We had a inch of slop when forecasts were for 6-10.   Agree on JB, if he's not hyping it, there's zero chance...

Henry just jinxed us since he is usually wrong in the winter 

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/meteomadness/a-february-to-remember/22680427

Tweet from Ryan Maue says Euro ensembles less bullish on the cold longer turn-keeps it mainly in Canada.

Plenty cold after D10 ,   

D15 at 500 it tries to take the lowest thicknesses off the west coast , too far back the trough  in the east will deeper than modeled , cant post map . but the new day 12 looked like todays  day 15  3 days ago and now at day 12 - theres a deep trough through the lakes

Euro bias

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived