joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 16th-17th Potential Winter Storm Part II

earthlight

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could potentially evolve into a major snow event for parts of the SE in SC/Ga/NC and dare I say even some light snow falling NRN FL

its getting folks down here excited thats for sure..though i havent been down here long enough nor have i ever payed attention to what classic snowstorms look like for the SE.

my bad for being off topic but what one area of the east coast loses out on, is another areas gain. i do know though that its highly unlikely for the SE and NE to get major snows from the same system.

its getting folks down here excited thats for sure..though i havent been down here long enough nor have i ever payed attention to what classic snowstorms look like for the SE.

my bad for being off topic but what one area of the east coast loses out on, is another areas gain. i do know though that its highly unlikely for the SE and NE to get major snows from the same system.

True, unless, its March '93 all over.

The coastal areas yes, sometimes ATL/RDU/BHM can get big snows from the same storms we do, its pretty rare though for CHS/HAT to do so though, sort of the same for Virginia Beach

Borderline significant snows for Eastern LI at 60 hours. The surface low hooks just around the 40/70

Borderline significant snows for Eastern LI at 60 hours. The surface low hooks just around the 40/70

holy crap - just caught up on the run...what the NAM hinted at, the GFS took (almost) full advantage of...with a quicker neg tilt we are in business

Archived