joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 16th-17th Potential Winter Storm Part II

earthlight

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As others have said, the GFS is fairly close to significant snows up and down the east coast.

But I think it will end up a western outlier based on what I have seen from the NAM, UK, and RGEM.

Coastal mid-Atlantic might get a surprise snow out of this. Still a little time but odds are long.

Yes, the gfs is close to something really huge but no cigar, vs the nam, rgem and ukmet which show basically nada. The new ggem and the euro should be real interesting

dude, forget the nogaps, it is developing the first wave which none of the other 0z model runs have done. Let 's concentrate on more reliable models, next well be analyzing the jma

When the Nogaps is amped , it's a red flag. It's a progressive model.

It has support of the GFS to an extent.

and the GGEM

When the Nogaps is amped , it's a red flag. It's a progressive model.

and the GGEM

. When I busted your balls earlier today and said the nogaps was dry like the euro and that it was a red flag you totally dismissed it because it didn't support your snowstorm hope, now you say the nogaps is a red flag because its amped and supports the idea of a snowstorm. Stop it man , really

. When I busted your balls earlier today and said the nogaps was dry like the euro and that it was a red flag you totally dismissed it because it didn't support your snowstorm hope, now you say the nogaps is a red flag because its amped and supports the idea of a snowstorm. Stop it man , really

welcome to americanwx

Archived