• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Your snowfall total to date

phlwx

I saw that this last one brutalized you again. Hard to believe with all the chances you've seen that they were all T-2" events. Makes you have to clean it up and you don't get the satisfaction of it hanging around for long. All you need to make a good winter is one really good storm. I remember 92-93 being a horrible winter until mid March rolled around. Now I have fond memories of that winter, LOL.

I saw that this last one brutalized you again. Hard to believe with all the chances you've seen that they were all T-2" events. Makes you have to clean it up and you don't get the satisfaction of it hanging around for long. All you need to make a good winter is one really good storm. I remember 92-93 being a horrible winter until mid March rolled around. Now I have fond memories of that winter, LOL.

We're trying to set a record for the most number of sub one inch events for one winter.

Mother nature is trying to produce more dustings of white powder on the ground than has been found on Michael Irvin's coffee room table. 

Here in the NW Philly burbs in NW Chester County

17.8" of snow season to date - normal season to date through yesterday is 18.9"

Our normal seasonal average is in the low to mid 30's depending on elevation in this area of Chesco....so we are on pace for a near normal winter snowfall wise but to Tony's point many small events (see sig below) with the exception of the (2) light/moderate 4"+ events in November and Christmas week.

It probably isn't going to hang around long for some areas to the north, either, with this mini torch coming up.

~10" for me. I'll take it.

Archived