Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
February 2-3rd 2013 Clipper/Redeveloper

USCAPEWEATHERAF

Here's another flag - 

"...SENSIBLE WEATHER IMPACTS...A GENERALLY QUIET SEVERAL DAYS IS EXPECTED WITH THE NW FLOWFAVORING LAKE EFFECT/ENHANCED PRECIPITATION AND WITH THE UPSLOPEAREAS OF THE APPALACHIANS AND POSSIBLY THE LOWER MS VALLEY ANOTHERLOCAL MAXIMUM. BY NEXT WEEK MORE WIDESPREAD PRECIPITATION ISLIKELY OVER THE PAC NW INTO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. THE GEFS MEMBERSARE WETTER THAN THE ECMWF MEMBERS IN THE LOWER MS VALLEY BY THU/D7AHEAD OF THE COLD FRONT IN THE PLAINS LIKELY DUE TO THEIR QUICKERPROGRESSION OF THE TROUGH. TEMPERATURES SHOULD GENERALLY MODERATEFROM THE SHORT TERM COLD BACK TO NEAR NORMAL CONUS-WIDE... WITHCOMPARATIVELY MORE WARMING IN THE CENTRAL STATES.  MY HEAD IS APPARENTLY UP MY ASS ABOUT EVENTS TAKING SHAPE ALONG THE MA ANDNE COASTS THAT ARE AT LEAST WORTH MONITORING.$$"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't go that far.  Looks to me like 1/2 the members develop something worthwhile.

Well several have 1/10-1/4" QPF from the clipper with development well offshore. I was talking about direct impacts from the secondary that goes off... like the operational shows. 

Archived