• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Posting Issues

Btw I'm with Kev. Lots of money donated to this board and its not functional right now. Cannot post images, edit posts, post from some devices etc. what's the solution? Also coating to 2" would be my call for much of the region at this point with more east of the canal.

I'd love to know what y'all are posting from that is causing all the issues.  I use a standard PC at work, a Droid phone, and a Droid Tablet.  No issues at all with any of them.  The phone uses the mobile skin and the other 2 use the standard one.  I post with FF on the PC and whatever the default Droid Browser is on the Tablet and Phone.  We are trying to find the cause of these issues and resolve them as they arise and as quickly as possible.  Some are due to the customization that we do here and other are not.  Patience is all that we ask.

I'd love to know what y'all are posting from that is causing all the issues.  I use a standard PC at work, a Droid phone, and a Droid Tablet.  No issues at all with any of them.  The phone uses the mobile skin and the other 2 use the standard one.  I post with FF on the PC and whatever the default Droid Browser is on the Tablet and Phone.  We are trying to find the cause of these issues and resolve them as they arise and as quickly as possible.  Some are due to the customization that we do here and other are not.  Patience is all that we ask.

iOS devices for one. I cannot post attachments anywhere neither can anyone. It says we do hit have permission to do that or edit posts.

Btw I'm with Kev. Lots of money donated to this board and its not functional right now. Cannot post images, edit posts, post from some devices etc. what's the solution?Also coating to 2" would be my call for much of the region at this point with more east of the canal.

Trust me...I hear ya. The donations primarily go toward server costs. The upgrade was coming donations or not because of security issues. We actually hold off on software updates for awhile until the bugs are worked out by IPB. This update has definitely been a disaster at times. We just found out about this latest issue yesterday afternoon...we're doing our best.

I believe it is only affecting Gold and Super subscriptions as I revised the permission mask setting last night because of a software glitch not allowing mets to access a particular forum. It looks like that action produced this issue. I've just restored the subscriptions to the original settings. Let me know if you're still having posting problems.

Archived