Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 12-14 Potential Winter Weather Event

Hoosier

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little late but around .10-.15" ice on most things around here. Dead end street next to me is an ice rink completely. Can run and slide for 50ft.

So you're in one area where our Winter Wx Advisory verified :). We got a report of .4 to .5" ice accumulation in Gardner IL on our Facebook page. It seemed way too high based on the rest of the reports from the area, so I discounted it. 

So you're in one area where our Winter Wx Advisory verified :). We got a report of .4 to .5" ice accumulation in Gardner IL on our Facebook page. It seemed way too high based on the rest of the reports from the area, so I discounted it. 

yeah pretty cool scene around my area, wasn't outside much due to being sick but def has that look on a lot of the trees.

This entire 2-wave event was very stingy on snow. Few folks got a dusting with a few very isolated 1"+ reports in IL yesterday and Saginaw area tonight.

Few flakes here at the tail end, actually this last wave had a bit less rain than expected (though the last few days we had plenty yuckkk).

The models verified quite well on rainfall amounts down this way. The map below is for Saturday through Sunday morning. There is an additional .1"-.5" that fell yesterday.

post-830-0-66441600-1358161818_thumb.png

Archived