• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Looks like that little update screwed up the threads.

jburns

Was about to post about this also. On mobile and it is not allowing me select the prev page. I can only choose the next page. I assume wow is up to something :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="burgertime" data-cid="1976199" data-time="1357073192"><p>

lol yep. Stuck on page 1 even if you're on page 20. Then you go to page one and you can only move one step forward just to go one step back. Perhaps the update was to mimic winter in the SE.</p></blockquote>

lol yep. Stuck on page 1 even if you're on page 20. Then you go to page one and you can only move one step forward just to go one step back. Perhaps the update was to mimic winter in the SE. 

They violated rule number one.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Also has shading problems.  Can't tell what is quoted and what is new.  lol

Was about to post about this also. On mobile and it is not allowing me select the prev page. I can only choose the next page. I assume wow is up to something :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="burgertime" data-cid="1976199" data-time="1357073192"><p>

lol yep. Stuck on page 1 even if you're on page 20. Then you go to page one and you can only move one step forward just to go one step back. Perhaps the update was to mimic winter in the SE.</p></blockquote>

Wow is not the one to fix this. He doesn't care if things are backwards. His damn name is a palindrome.  

It's really screwed up now.  

Was about to post about this also. On mobile and it is not allowing me select the prev page. I can only choose the next page. I assume wow is up to something  :)

Wow is not the one to fix this. He doesn't care if things are backwards. His damn name is a palindrome.  

LOL MIMIC WINTER :lmao: I didn't notice this until I saw this thread. Also the quotes are missing now.

Archived