joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2013 Southeast Tropical Storm Thread

jburns

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in about 6 months. However I am determined to post at least one weather thread before WilkesboroDude.

So, do you think it will form in the Atlantic, Gulf or Caribbean?

Given current climatology, and the expansion of African dust storms, the temps in the GOM, wind shear from ElNino 2011, and the fact that I somehow managed to burn a fabulous pan of homemade Mac and Cheese today...the Caribbean is the favorable spot. I have put in a request for the hurricane- hunter-plane- flying folks from NOAA to be prepared to fly at any given moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering your verification scores, can we even be sure Amanda is the next name up?  I'll got out on a limb though, and say Audra forms up off the se coast and tracks parallel a while, before heading out to sea.  Andy will not come ashore.  T

I thoght you would go with Amoleia

I thoght you would go with Amoleia

I like Amity, but Amoleia is good.  How is that pronounced?  Am o lee a?  Or Am oly a?  

Could we use this thread to un name storms?   The When Pigs Fly storm?  The Cold Chance in He!! storm?  The She Smiled Just Being Nice, so Don't Stalk Her storm?  I kind of like that last one.  It seems like we've been stalking fantasy babe storms for two  winters now, and it's getting kind of creepy :) T

I like Amity, but Amoleia is good.  How is that pronounced?  Am o lee a?  Or Am oly a?  

Could we use this thread to un name storms?   The When Pigs Fly storm?  The Cold Chance in He!! storm?  The She Smiled Just Being Nice, so Don't Stalk Her storm?  I kind of like that last one.  It seems like we've been stalking fantasy babe storms for two  winters now, and it's getting kind of creepy :) T

Just start with A MOLE

:lol: 

Archived