Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 24th - 25th Christmas Miracle Snowfall

Powerball

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I retract my earlier complaint! It has yet to stop snowing! After the big fluffy flakes to start, its been snowing in powdery sheets all night. Radar looks like its done, but its still snowing at like 1 mile visib. 0.8" of sugary powder here as of 15 minutes ago (as opposed to the fluff the northern burbs got).

I retract my earlier complaint! It has yet to stop snowing! After the big fluffy flakes to start, its been snowing in powdery sheets all night. Radar looks like its done, but its still snowing at like 1 mile visib. 0.8" of sugary powder here as of 15 minutes ago (as opposed to the fluff the northern burbs got).

Maybe i should go outside and re-measure. Had the pixie dust here for a good while after the solid stuff left but did not give it much thought..

Maybe i should go outside and re-measure. Had the pixie dust here for a good while after the solid stuff left but did not give it much thought..

meh.. Pixie dust amounted to nothing. Just enough to freeze up the sidewalks and roads a bit more.. Still looks beautiful outside though.

Archived