• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Vendor Forecast Discussion

am19psu

It looks like JB has issued a map for his snow clients that shows a potential 3" to 6" swath starting in the North Central States on Monday and swinging almost directly through the Northern Mid-atlantic by Wednesday

Smh......I'm sorry, but that's just desperate.

In the meantime,

I hope you don't take any negativity towards JB personally Paul. You're a valuable member of the sub forum. Even if you buy into JB's cat and mouse game. Lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take nothing personally when it comes to any of the vendors - I simply post their opinions and enjoy their viewpoints and find value in their offerrings. That said I certainly appreciate that the vast majority here do not see value in all of them...especially he who shall not be named!

+100

JB unveiled "THE BASTARDI DARTBOARD" see below...he says it's not for forecasts, but for the increasing number of people that actually wish he was not around ( he says to google him sometime) 

He says If you are going to be hated....might as well get some good from it

post-341-0-66100400-1361999736_thumb.jpg

JB unveiled "THE BASTARDI DARTBOARD" see below...he says it's not for forecasts, but for the increasing number of people that actually wish he was not around ( he says to google him sometime) 

He says If you are going to be hated....might as well get some good from it

Can you actually buy that?  :lol:

Cecily Tynan (6ABC) mentioned the Euro and the Wednesday potential, and that it was the Euro that nailed Sandy this far out

It also showed a major storm for Saturday/Sunday when 3/1 was in the 10 day range.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=560634247289247&set=a.162797377072938.40833.117016061651070&type=1

Euro ensembles from DT

* ALERT ***ALERT 12Z EURO ENSEMBLES FOR MARCH 6-7... shows a BIGGER LOW.. CLOSER TO THE COAST ... COLDER TEMPS ...MORE PRECIP.. MORE SNOW...

at 144 hrs 150 hrs 156 hrs 162 hrs I cannot show you all these maps

up to 0.35" gets into DCA PHL NJ as far N as NE NJ
all of central and eastern VA lower MD eastern shore sees
0.75" liquid ...

JB paraphrasing from today

He's pointing to the meteorology, saying if you cant see by now how this pattern went to what WB set up, and of course if there is a mid atlantic mauler in the first 10 days of March its right in line with what Joe D Aleo was looking at, 1968-1969 , then there is really nothing he can do to help. He indicates the pattern can not only deliver one, but 2 storms. Mentions that so far New England got blasted, the plains got blasted - we are in the midst of the second coldest opening week to March in the past 50 yrs and the end game is continuing longer

we are in the midst of the second coldest opening week to March in the past 50 yrs and the end game is continuing longer

Here are the 10 coldest starts to March @PHL in the last 50 years... they're pretty darn cold, I have trouble believing its gonna be second-coldest.

Rank  Value    Date  1    24.1    1978  2    31.1    1980  3    31.9    1984  4    33.7    1969  5    34.0    1986  6    34.1    1989  7    34.2    2009,  1996  9    34.7    1968 10    34.9    2003

A little ot but dt saying euro ens have mod snow into Phl and nj.

I don't have access to them, but i have seen dt's maps. He uses the 850 line as the rain/snow setup which is completely wrong to do. The surface bl issues are a big concern on here. A lot of what hae has as snow and you look at soundings, it is really rain.

Archived