• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Beryl now TD; Landfall 70 mph Jax Bch 12:10 AM 5/28.; TS warnings lifted for S SC to NE FL

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks to be moving more NNE than NE right now. So, it looks to me like she's tracking a bit west of the projected track for the time being. If that continues, she would stay inland longer through the Carolinas. However, she is projected to turn more ENEward shortly. Let's see if that occurs.

Here in Savannah, we just had a quick heavy squall-like feeder band come through from the south.

She looks to be moving more NNE than NE right now. So, it looks to me like she's tracking a bit west of the projected track for the time being. If that continues, she would stay inland longer through the Carolinas. However, she is projected to turn more ENEward shortly. Let's see if that occurs.

Here in Savannah, we just had a quick heavy squall-like feeder band come through from the south.

Well, she ended up turning more NE and then ENE this afternoon and evening. So, she pretty much stuck to the NHC track. They did so well with Beryl trackwise.

Total rainfall had been fairly paltry here in Savannah up until mid afternoon (under 1"). There had been several heavy feeder bands accompanied by gusty winds since Sunday evening, but the accompanying heavy rain fell mainly for just a few minutes each time. However, a nice band of heavy rain (longer lasting) then came through at about 3 PM and then the steadiest rains finally fell this evening just east of Beryl's center with some of it pretty heavy. I'm guessing that at least ~1" fell this evening alone (no rain gauge here).

Archived