Newest Member
    northernriwx
SNE BANTER BANTER BANTER BANTER

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice dude..congrats.

Hope you'll keep this one clean and washed.

Post pics of it

I keep my cars clean...just not as obsessive as you. I'm pumped to use my iphone in it now. Heavy heavy metal when I'm stuck in traffic. The best is when elderly role up their windows and turn their head in disgust when Metallica "one" is on. Especially, the head banging part.

I keep my cars clean...just not as obsessive as you. I'm pumped to use my iphone in it now. Heavy heavy metal when I'm stuck in traffic. The best is when elderly role up their windows and turn their head in disgust when Metallica "one" is on. Especially, the head banging part.

LOL..now that' I'm a father..I've had to tone "down" my loud music playing in the car..esp around town..but still bang the beats when the time is right

LOL..now that' I'm a father..I've had to tone "down" my loud music playing in the car..esp around town..but still bang the beats when the time is right

Well at times like yesterday when I snapped that pic for you.....it's right to blast the most offensive music...whether it be Pantera or 2 Live Crew.

LOL, i got the iphone a few weeks ago, its great except for the sh*t battery life. I just don't get the point of an ipad, idk, personally I'd rather have an iphone and a laptop.

God you are missing the boat. Hint for your IPhone, double tap your startup to show which Apps are running, minus the ones out you are not using, turn location services off on Apps you do not use. Actually keep mine off unless I use the App.

still have a flip phone, i will never convert, even though my piece of **** is now more expensive because they are not mass produced.

If I did not have kids, I would not have a phone at all.

My new dell laptop is chronic, and goes wherever I go, business on it, my life on it.

Viva la flip phone

Good to be home. Spent extraordinary amounts of cash so far though unfortunately. $1200 on car repairs. Brand new laptop. Hit the RMV to get my 21+ license. Went to a Chinatown club last night and got hammered in the wallet for $6 a beer. Insane as you get older, the more you realize how fast money disappears.

Other than that, nice to put the feet up. Took a week off from working out to let my high ankle sprain from a month ago really heal up, and some pinched nerve in my lower back we causing parts of my back to go numb. One year of football really put some miles on me already.

Weather has been beautiful and so much more interesting then down south. Seabreeze and cooler weather here in Southie really is a fantastic touch that I missed. Looking forward to mid 80's this weekend.

Welcome back, Jay. I hope it was a good year! How's the team looking for the upcoming year?

God you are missing the boat. Hint for your IPhone, double tap your startup to show which Apps are running, minus the ones out you are not using, turn location services off on Apps you do not use. Actually keep mine off unless I use the App.

Thanks Ginxy, yeah im aware of doing that to save battery. I just don't get the point of having both iphone/ipad.

Congrats Scooter!

Graham (my son) is done with daycare next year which frees up 1400 a month, getting the wife a Tahoe, really can't wait.

Thanks man. My wife's car is next...maybe go the SUV route then, but I need something that's nice, reliable, and good on gas for me so that did it.

Thanks Ginxy, yeah im aware of doing that to save battery. I just don't get the point of having both iphone/ipad.

iPad is sweet. Just bought the wife an iPhone 4S...very nice, with that beetch Siri...

I use a work laptop (sucks), my desktop (nice), iPod touch, drug dealer phone (maybe getting an iPhone someday), and my Nook Color...good size, great for reading, web browsing, some apps, Netflix for the treadmill. Wife has a nice laptop she barely uses...

Scooter, nice choice in a car, but you should have bought the Odyssey

lead1-2011-honda-odyssey-review.jpg

Thanks man. My wife's car is next...maybe go the SUV route then, but I need something that's nice, reliable, and good on gas for me so that did it.

Honda is the best in my opinion, she just does not like the pilot or else I would buy it, but your a young buck, time to think about all the little scooteroo's that will be coming in the next few years.......I think you would look good in a minivan, my wife wont drive one, but I am telling you they drive like a dream.

iPad is sweet. Just bought the wife an iPhone 4S...very nice, with that beetch Siri...

I use a work laptop (sucks), my desktop (nice), iPod touch, drug dealer phone (maybe getting an iPhone someday), and my Nook Color...good size, great for reading, web browsing, some apps, Netflix for the treadmill. Wife has a nice laptop she barely uses...

Scooter, nice choice in a car, but you should have bought the Odessey

LOL, I honestly despise mini vans. Will hold out as long as possible. It's not because it's a van either....I've had nothing but awful run ins with people who drive them. Sorry if this sounds horrible..but it's always women talking on phones who can't drive.

LOL, I honestly despise mini vans. Will hold out as long as possible. It's not because it's a van either....I've had nothing but awful run ins with people who drive them. Sorry if this sounds horrible..but it's always women talking on phones who can't drive.

sexist!

Honda is the best in my opinion, she just does not like the pilot or else I would buy it, but your a young buck, time to think about all the little scooteroo's that will be coming in the next few years.......I think you would look good in a minivan, my wife wont drive one, but I am telling you they drive like a dream.

It's 4-banger with 180 horse. Pretty good...but the Maxima was 260 hp V6. Will miss that. I almost got a V6 Accord, but the Car Fax was a car fail on it so I said forget it.

I just got the auxiliary cable to play my iPod through my new Mazda's stereo. I used to have the radio transmitter in my old 2000 Protege, which didn't have the auxiliary jack, but this is way better. Great sound quality and it only cost 5 bucks compared to the $50 I paid to get a radio hook-up which hardly worked at all around NYC.

My dad always shocked me with how loud he played Led Zeppelin in the car. He was always blasting that and Shaggy, which my mom hated for its profanities.

still have a flip phone, i will never convert, even though my piece of **** is now more expensive because they are not mass produced.

If I did not have kids, I would not have a phone at all.

My new dell laptop is chronic, and goes wherever I go, business on it, my life on it.

Viva la flip phone

I still have an old LG phone from a few years ago...it doesn't cost much more than $10/month for the limited amount I use it. I don't have Internet but I'm not interested in buying a $600 iPhone and then a data/voice plan that costs $80/month. The older LG phones have amazing durability, I've dropped the thing a million times and it still works fine.

I still have an old LG phone from a few years ago...it doesn't cost much more than $10/month for the limited amount I use it. I don't have Internet but I'm not interested in buying a $600 iPhone and then a data/voice plan that costs $80/month. The older LG phones have amazing durability, I've dropped the thing a million times and it still works fine.

yuuuuuuuuuuuup. In my line of work I would break a smart phone a month.

Archived