Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Spring "Freeze out"

BowMeHunter

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh... the 12z GFS has now followed the 00z Euro in putting the kibosh on next week's warmup. Tuesday looks warm, but as the warm ridge tries to move east it gets squashed by persistent southeast Canada/great lakes troughing. 12z GFS has the lakes region back to 40s and 50s for highs with possible frost and freeze at night for the second half of the week.

Ugh... the 12z GFS has now followed the 00z Euro in putting the kibosh on next week's warmup. Tuesday looks warm, but as the warm ridge tries to move east it gets squashed by persistent southeast Canada/great lakes troughing. 12z GFS has the lakes region back to 40s and 50s for highs with possible frost and freeze at night for the second half of the week.

Welcome to the rest of spring/summer pattern?

models show cool = models are struggling

models show warmth = lock it in

:lol:

I think we have a strong contestant for next years weenie award. ;)

This guy gives Ji a good run for the money. Only difference is they are polar opposite as far as wx goes. One is a warm weenie and the other a cold/snowy weenie.

I think we have a strong contestant for next years weenie award. ;)

This guy gives Ji a good run for the money. Only difference is they are polar opposite as far as wx goes. One is a warm weenie and the other a cold/snowy weenie.

So help me god if u guys nominate me..lol.

I'll take my #%^^y humid and warm please. Ha

I'm watching how quickly the clouds are departing. Starting to see thinning in the clouds here. Back edge is ~60 miles or so NW of here. Back edge is approaching the Milwaukee metro.

If it clears earlier, could get some upper 20s in the area.

Hawk---would look that way...GFS looks pretty good this morning... Euro has a weird look to it, but shows a big trough in the west while we should torch after day 7... Long ways out and probably end up wrong, but still something to watch.

Phoenix, AZ should hit 100F today... Man summer starts early out in the desert.

Archived