• Created
  • Last Reply

snapback.pngthebigrombalski, on 8 March 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

who I know for sure is going from SNE:

Paul

Eleanor

Amy

Kevin

Scott=Messenger (we have a lot of scotts)

Jay

Diane

Quincy

Will

MEkster

Ginxy

Early Registration ends in 2 Days! Any more people going to be able to take advantage of early registration?

snapback.pngthebigrombalski, on 8 March 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

Paul

Eleanor

Amy

Kevin

Jay

Diane

Quincy

Will

MEkster

Ginxy

Early Registration ends in 2 Days! Any more people going to be able to take advantage of early registration?

Ray signed up

Paul

Eleanor

Amy

Kevin

Jay

Diane

Quincy

Will

MEkster

Ginxy

Ray

Early Registration ends in 2 Days!

you guys/gals are awesome! I can't wait to see everyone!!!

alright, who wants to be added to the list next??? :)

Ahh, going out of BOS. I'd go out of PVD. Shorter/easier/chaper drive for me.

I'm flying down on Thu out of PVD at 1245 PM, arriving 2 PM. Return on Sunday afternoon. My R/T was $154, but I got a slightly more expensive flight back on Sunday. Would have gotten the $120 deal if I left a bit later. I may still do that, though...we'll see...

PM me if/when you book your flights. We can work a shuttle deal out. I usually park at the airport and take their shuttle over to the terminal. Not too expensive, and right up the street from where my first NWS job was (weird, huh?).

Would LOVE to see you there!!!

--Turtle

I'm flying down on Thu out of PVD at 1245 PM, arriving 2 PM. Return on Sunday afternoon. My R/T was $154, but I got a slightly more expensive flight back on Sunday. Would have gotten the $120 deal if I left a bit later. I may still do that, though...we'll see...

PM me if/when you book your flights. We can work a shuttle deal out. I usually park at the airport and take their shuttle over to the terminal. Not too expensive, and right up the street from where my first NWS job was (weird, huh?).

--Turtle

Yeah, those flights seem to be the best ones that I saw. If I can split the room fee by a few people, I can do this.

Happy St. Patty's Day! If you wanted to go to the Conference, hope you took the plunge because early registration is getting ready to shut down! There's a good group of people going, so even if you are still undecided or still waiting to see if you get time off, regular registration will be open for a while!

To those who took advantage of early registration, I look forward to seeing you (again) and I look forward to meeting those who couldn't come last year!

I don't know about you all, but I am certainly excited, July can't come fast enough!

I caved and signed up. Hopefully, I made a good choice. Although I've been lurking and posting occasionally in these forums since the days of WWBB and ne.weather on AOL, I've never actually been to any of the conferences.

They are a lot of fun. You get to actually put faces to all these people and interact with them personally. Best thing I've ever done on these forums.

--Turtle

Registered and booked the same flights as you. Paid the extra $20 for auto check-in. We can definitely work out a carpool to and from the airport.

I caved and signed up. Hopefully, I made a good choice. Although I've been lurking and posting occasionally in these forums since the days of WWBB and ne.weather on AOL, I've never actually been to any of the conferences.

Awesome!

You will definitely enjoy it. After just about 5 minutes of being at my first one back in 2008 I became completely hooked. The conference is seriously something I look forward to more than anything.

i hope you enjoy hot, humid weather! that's what B-more does best!

Happy St. Patty's Day! If you wanted to go to the Conference, hope you took the plunge because early registration is getting ready to shut down! There's a good group of people going, so even if you are still undecided or still waiting to see if you get time off, regular registration will be open for a while!

To those who took advantage of early registration, I look forward to seeing you (again) and I look forward to meeting those who couldn't come last year!

I don't know about you all, but I am certainly excited, July can't come fast enough!

Really?

They are a blast. I'm hoping to go as well.

On a side note, it was nice to have you and Danstorm chime in..even in this lackluster winter. It's always good to hear other obs..and even opinions on storms. You guys have brought forth some nice stuff.

On a side note, it was nice to have you and Danstorm chime in..even in this lackluster winter. It's always good to hear other obs..and even opinions on storms. You guys have brought forth some nice stuff.

I hope you can make it work!

Agreed. Having degreed folks from all over the Northeast area post helps a lot.

Registered and booked the same flights as you. Paid the extra $20 for auto check-in. We can definitely work out a carpool to and from the airport.

Oh WOW, kewl!!! :thumbsup:

I was thinking about auto check-in, but can add it before the flight.

Yes, we certainly can!!! No problemo there. Are you going to the g2g? If not, we'll exchange numbers before the conference and talk.

--Turtle

We are very privileged and honored to have Dr. Jack Beven presenting at Conference II. Jack is a native Cajun and was born a couple of weeks after Hurricane Carla made landfall along the Middle/Upper TX Coast in September 1961. Jack graduated from LSU and received his B.S. in 1984 with a major in Physics and minored in the combined fields of Astronomy-Geology. Jack received his M.S in Meteorology in 1988 and completed his Ph.D. in Meteorology in 1994 from FSU/Tallahassee. Jack began is NHC experience as an intern in 1988 and joined the NHC full time in 1993. Jack was promoted Lead Forecaster in 1998. Again, we are very honored and thrilled to have Jack presenting this year and everyone will enjoy Jack’s wide range of meteorological knowledge and his awesome speaking abilities.

if you haven't registered, stop procrastinating...wicked Conferrence incoming, wicked wicked Conference!

if you haven't registered, stop procrastinating...wicked Conferrence incoming, wicked wicked Conference!

Wow...sounds good. I haven't decided if I'm going for 2 nights or 3 nights yet since I'm not sure what the agenda is. I will definitely be there Friday night and Saturday night though. It's Thursday night I'm not sure about. It will depend on what the workshops are on Friday and whether or not I have any other commitments.

Archived