• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
American Wx Conference II

weatherwiz

Mark your calenders and clear your schedule, the second annual American Wx Conference (8th overall dating back to eastern) is only a few short months away! I'm sure most of you already know this by now as there is a big banner at the top of the page. For those of you who have never attended a conference before but have always thought about it now is a great opportunity to check it out, you will not regret one second of the conference. If you register prior to March 15th the fee is only $95! If you're worried about hotel costs just split a room with 3-4 people, I've done this every year I've gone and sure it can lead to a crowded room but usually the only time you're in your room is for bed time. Doing this will really help keep the costs down and you'd probably only pay about $100 (if that) for a total of the three nights...you can't beat that! The conference is always a blast for everyone who attends as there is an incredible mix of knowledge with many presenters and there is a great social aspect to everything.

Southern New England is usually pretty well represented at these conferences but as of yet nobody from SNE has signed up yet...it's time to register guys!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.southwest.com/flight/select-flight.html?disc=0%3A23%3A1331312686.787000%3A8595%40152C557EE272E16F19941AA966FF771A58EB58DB&ss=0∫=HOMEQBOMAIR&companyName=&cid=

holy crap...I just searched for flights on Southwest for the Conference weekend...you can get a round trip ticket for $120...if you're going to the Conference, grab this deal now!!! holy crap that's awesome!!!!

Hopefully you and mapgirl could hook up. That would be awesome..lol.

lol wut?

Right. If it were last October she'd be ripping my throat out based on my avatars and knowing nothing about me. We seem to get along a bit better now.

:hug:

did you buy your plane tix yet?

that's a sweet deal- $120r/t

Yeah, I did. Got it back in January at $154 out of PVD. Are you flying from there or BOS? Might be even cheaper from there. It's OK...still pretty cheap!!! Cheaper than last year!!!

See ya soon my friend!

--Turtle

Archived