e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Weekend Storm Discussion 2/18-2/19

stormtracker

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 0z GFS run is probably about as good as it can get. It's hard not to like that the euro is still SE. I'd almost hope it doesn't come too far NW as we are still battling that climo and it's a ways out still. I'm starting to believe even as an eternal skeptic.

it's all good dude....we all love snow...You just post a lot for someone who has nothing interesting to say...Can't you at least be funny or clever?

I could try but they tend to not like that in the model thread so i try not to. In order to interest you i would have to know as much as you and that is not happening so i will probably always be annoying to you. Sorry i pissed you off.

I could try but they tend to not like that in the model thread so i try not to. In order to interest you i would have to know as much as you and that is not happening so i will probably always be annoying to you. Sorry i pissed you off.

it's fine...we all like snow...I dont know too much, but I at least put in a little effort....it's all good...I hope we get snow...

YODA...FYI...you're fine....let's just enjoy this event and hope the euro doesnt suck in 30 minutes

it's fine...we all like snow...I dont know too much, but I at least put in a little effort....it's all good...I hope we get snow...

YODA...FYI...you're fine....let's just enjoy this event and hope the euro doesnt suck in 30 minutes

If the EURO resembles the GGEM I will consider that a win... if its like the UKIE/GFS.... major win

Trust me i put in effort as well, one of my problems is i have ADD big time so i do 20 things at once and i have little patience to wait for all the model maps to load. I actually know 10 times more then i did 8 years ago when i found these boards if you can believe that. Let's move on and hope the Euro looks good so we can all sleep happy for a few hours until tomorrow's runs.

Archived