Newest Member
    CHSVol
Feb 11-12, 2012 Observations/Discussion/Nowcasting

NorEastermass128

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

925 temps runnin warm over eastern new england up thru maine

maybe that somehow can help tap more moisture N lol i'm hopin radar puts a band over my hiney

I'm not hopeful. Uk and euro very similar. They're different in that they don't have the slight bend in the isobars to the west so I'm assuming they will both be dryer than the gfs.

Which to me would mean a coating to 2"...can't see some of the data, I'm guessing based on rh fields at 850/700.

nah e coastal areas are still in the game......converyor hose heading right up 70.5 w longitude lol better to be delusional imo

I know that some lucky person will awake to a burst of temporary snow and start posting ...diluting them selves. Okay. I guess in a desperate winter, we rationalize.

its a weird set up and scenario IMO

there are weird bands setting up over DCA BMI and over toward Jersey also look at the heavyier precip sort of morphing up the east coast of mass slowly working from bristol/plymouth counties up over blue hills now and maybe more of norfolk county into the salem-gloucster area later. blue hills is most def. snowing at 33.6 F now

37/35 down here with moderate Rain. Nothing like wasting the first half of a 0.1" qpf snowstorm on rainfall, so much for my snow plans for Saturday.

I've never seen winter weather advisories cancelled so abrupty less than 12 hours after they were issued.

Silly wabbits, personas are for kids, not seasons.

Archived