joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday Morning FZDZ?

CT Rain

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

31.2F with some decent glazing right now. It's mostly ZL or very light -ZR, but that accretes well in marginal in-situ CAD situations.

I've actually dropped about 1.5 degrees in the last hour from 31.8 to 29.4. Is this somehow evaporational cooling?

It was warming for a while then started going backwards. Was surprised as once it hit 31.8 I figured the glazing was done. The longer it holds off the less time for the measly 6 inch snowpark will have to endure the warm temps.

thanks for the reports...it is unbelievable how you guys hang on to cold air lol

29.5F FZRA Still light but nice glaze on everything. Temp was just getting to freezing (31F) in downtown Greenfield. Brick sidewalks were treacherous.

Saw a few minor accidents on side streets but could have been idiot related rather than weather related. lol

30.7 here so its gone back up a degree or so since it dipped down to 29. More raindrops now than drizzle or mist. Be nice to get a little layer of ice on top but not sure that'll even make much of a difference come tomorrow with the 40's that are on their way. At least it doesn't look to be too sunny and by the time it peeks through the temps should be cooling a bit.

I'm at 37/37 and 2 local stations in Gardner are 33/32

Elevated valley location ftw. Some of the suroounding Wunderground sites are now gettin above 32F

I'm at 30F currently with a steadier drizzle now. 1st sander of the evening went through at 7pm.

Not snow but nice to have another winter precip. event even if it won't last much longer.

Archived