Newest Member
    joxey
Monday Morning FZDZ?

CT Rain

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As in MRG and ORH too?

LOL you are just dying for a met to say they will lose their snow too. You've been obsessed with them holding onto the snow longer today. ;)

And judging from Pete's pics and how well the east slopes hold cold air on those elevated benches of terrain... he won't be losing all of it. Not sure what the status of Will's area is.

This looks very nasty here in the Berks, where temps could stay AOB freezing until midday here on the west slope, while pockets on the east slope could stay AOB freezing until late afternoon. I think we'll hold onto some of our snow, but we will lose a lot of it tomorrow night and even some more on Tuesday. Tuesday is an upper 30s to near 40 type of day for most around here in elevated WNE, although 2K is probably mid 30s. CT River valley is probably mid to high 40s on Tuesday, so they'll likely lose it all.

This looks very nasty here in the Berks, where temps could stay AOB freezing until midday here on the west slope, while pockets on the east slope could stay AOB freezing until late afternoon. I think we'll hold onto some of our snow, but we will lose a lot of it tomorrow night and even some more on Tuesday. Tuesday is an upper 30s to near 40 type of day for most around here in elevated WNE, although 2K is probably mid 30s. CT River valley is probably mid to high 40s on Tuesday, so they'll probably lose it all.

Yeah you guys especially should get a steady drizzle tonight and tomorrow AM thanks to some upslope.

LOL you are just dying for a met to say they will lose their snow too. You've been obsessed with them holding onto the snow longer today. ;)

And judging from Pete's pics and how well the east slopes hold cold air on those elevated benches of terrain... he won't be losing all of it. Not sure what the status of Will's area is.

MRG won't lose all his snow. Neither will Dendrite..Everyone else might..might...

You probably have some viewers in nw CT lets say out toward Canaan that live in the >1000' GC type climate zone. Like Ian's old place in Goshen.

Yeah we do... and I care about them :)

We hear enough about an inch of snow in the hills on the north side of Worcester or west of Northampton on this board lol.

I don't care about them.

For most of us in metro boston, CT, and RI get ready to say goodbye.

Really nice Ryan. Really nice. Actually I understand because I really couldn't care any less about what goes on down there in tropical CT. Thank God I don't have to worry about my layer cake snowpack burning off with a marginal torch.

Archived