Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have this little guy for the weekend. Indicies are somewhat favorable. Something to watch...

The track certainly seems favorable at this point albeit a lil southeast at the moment (not a bad thing at this range). Gonna need to cool it down a bit aloft and get these features in order to possibly make a run at another event. Indices def a bit better with NAO near neutral for this and PNA starting to spike positive.

Had about a 50% compaction in my snowpack today with nearly 4" in the yard and around 5-6" in the woods, but no holes anywhere. Stayed under 40ºF today and temps starting to slowly fall back thru the mid 30s. Gonna be quite the solid base for snowboarding when temps go back below freezing.

The track certainly seems favorable at this point albeit a lil southeast at the moment (not a bad thing at this range). Gonna need to cool it down a bit aloft and get these features in order to possibly make a run at another event. Indices def a bit better with NAO near neutral for this and PNA starting to spike positive.

Had about a 50% compaction in my snowpack today with nearly 4" in the yard and around 5-6" in the woods, but no holes anywhere. Stayed under 40ºF today and temps starting to slowly fall back thru the mid 30s. Gonna be quite the solid base for snowboarding when temps go back below freezing.

Nice! It's great to see the snow stick around for a little bit.

Over here I had a 6 inch snowpack gone in one day. I just have some big snow piles around but most of the grassy areas are exposed.

Some rain, 61 degrees and some sunshine will do that.

Yeah, same in our yard, we have about 3" of super dense snow that will freeze into concrete tonight.

Are you talkin bout the end of the week storm? Cuz the 12z Euro today ran a 1000mb low right over western PA with a good bit of rain.

No. The second piece that only the GFS has been showing from 96-108. Probably not a good sign since it's on its own!

haha a couple days of rain and more model trolling got the thread back into "Playa Haters Ball" mode.

HATE HATE HATE HATE

HATE HATE HATE HATE

HATE HATE HATE HATE

HATE HATE

t132741_56095738_15d318e014.jpg

PSUHazleton, Wmsptwx, and Pottercountywxobserver review the 06 GFS and say it look like 2001-2002 winter's momma.

13.jpg

"That second piece got no shot, just like sauss06's daddy in a singles bar.....hit me baby"

Archived