• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Who will be in the lead after this storm?

Hoosier

Put these in correct order, starting with the most  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Put these in correct order, starting with the most

• Milwaukee, Chicago, Lafayette
    • Milwaukee, Lafayette, Chicago
    • Chicago, Milwaukee, Lafayette
    • Chicago, Lafayette, Milwaukee
    • Lafayette, Milwaukee, Chicago
    • Lafayette, Chicago, Milwaukee

So the correct order looks like: LAF, MKE, ORD. Congrats to AppsRunner and KokomoWx for picking it correctly. I haven't heard from the LAF crew as to a final total, but the local TV dude had 3.9" as of midnight.

EDIT: I saw two reports of 4.0" in Lafayette from CoCoRaHS observers, so I'll ride that unless the LAF guys have any objections/differences.

Storm totals

LAF: 4.0"

ORD: 4.9" (as of 7AM)

MKE: 6.5" (as of 7AM)

Season totals

LAF: 9.8"

ORD: 6.8"

MKE: 8.2"

So the correct order looks like: LAF, MKE, ORD. Congrats to AppsRunner and KokomoWx for picking it correctly. I haven't heard from the LAF crew as to a final total, but the local TV dude had 3.9" as of midnight.

EDIT: I saw two reports of 4.0" in Lafayette from CoCoRaHS observers, so I'll ride that unless the LAF guys have any objections/differences.

Storm totals

LAF: 4.0"

ORD: 4.9" (as of 7AM)

MKE: 6.5" (as of 7AM)

Season totals

LAF: 9.8"

ORD: 6.8"

MKE: 8.2"

4" is fine.

I felt kind of stupid after seeing everyone else vote for LAF-ORD-MKE... lucky guess I suppose.

Archived