Newest Member
    amirah5
FAILDC#

Ji

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dubious..I didn't see one flake here

Could be a bad ob but if they got into a slightly heavier pocket of lift even just miles away, its possible. I've seen it happen once in a blue moon here for ORH airport was -RA and towns to the east lower down had SN...rare but occasionally does happen.

FWIW, it's been snowing (with rain still mixed in) pretty heavy here near the PA line in Harford Co. MD for the last couple of hours....very pretty but zero stickage (temp reads around 34-35). Enough to make the kids smile a little before bed but that's it. Winds are fairly impressive.

Wow, now that was weak. Not even a solid change-over here. Very disappointing since we started mixing some slop with the rain at 6 PM, but it hardly progressed. Did see a few legit flakes mixed in w/ some very light rain around 9:30, but - of course - the precip moved out just in time to avoid any cold air. I use that term loosely since the skies have mostly cleared out here already, yet the temp is still 36F. I wasn't expecting much, yet somehow I've been disappointed again. Ugh, 3.3" QPF wasted.

Warm / wet

Cold /dry

My darn snow alarm clock in my head went off a little after 12 so I went outside to check on the weather. Imagine my surprise to see breaks in the overcast and semi dry pavement. Didn't expect much but I thought we would at least see a dusting or so up here at the very least. Oh well. What's next on the GFS to track and waste time on? axesmiley.png

Archived