Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Winter 2011-2012 Kickoff Thread | December 2011

earthlight

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. i hope you are not serious. the time of the day has no effect on sun angle. no whatter how you change what time it is the suns angle will still be the same.

I don't think people follow through with thinking what it means if we could increase the sun angle by changing the time. Taking it a step further, if we increased DST to say 6 hours, then all those extra hours of increased sun angle would bring summer weather in March!!!1! All by moving a plastic hand around a few times. Pretty incredible if you ask me.

lol. i hope you are not serious. the time of the day has no effect on sun angle. no whatter how you change what time it is the suns angle will still be the same.

oh no kidding they never taught me that in my atmospheric sciences classes or my climatology classes guess a masters degree in climatology isnt worth much lol but i still think it melts more in march they just have to figure out why maybe its global warming!!!

oh no kidding they never taught me that in my atmospheric sciences classes or my climatology classes guess a masters degree in climatology isnt worth much lol but i still think it melts more in march they just have to figure out why maybe its global warming!!!

They didn't teach you that because it would be like teaching you that unicorns don't exist.

Jesus Christ, man, can't you tell when you're being trolled?

Is that what you called that? It didn't sound like trolling because people have posted similar stuff only in a serious manner.. We've had some major dumbasses on here before that believed just that so its hard to tell sometimes.

Pop up rain shower here in Astoria.

Quite sad. These should be pop up snow showers. But too bad it's 51 friggin degrees at 9:30pm.

The best is that tomorrow morning, precip will overperform and we'll still get rain.

Wow I hadnt even noticed the temp differences, we are down to 36º in nyack.

Its not even starting to feel alot like christmas. I havent even seen my first snowflake of the season yet its completely different than the past few winters. End of this month maybe january may bring some hope.....i hope

It feels like perpetual fall.

Its not even starting to feel alot like christmas. I havent even seen my first snowflake of the season yet its completely different than the past few winters. End of this month maybe january may bring some hope.....i hope

Yeah, it would be pretty tough to get three great Decembers in a row around here.

It's rare enough to get two great ones back to back.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/okx/climate/records/monthseasonsnowfall.html

Archived