joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday 12/12 Rainstorm OBS

CT Rain

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kind of setup clobbers the CT River Valley and the east slopes of the Litchfield Hills down through Waterbury.

NAM also has 30+ knot sustained winds for parts of NL county tomorrow.

Thanks man appreciate it much, oh boy SE winds too, looks like I better plan on checking the building tomorrow night, fook, day off cancel

I've never understood the appeal of ZR. I'll take plain rain any day of the week. Call me old fashioned by I like my power and my bones intact.

It is the most beautiful winter scene of all and amazing cracks of shotguns going off when limbs break but other than audio visual stimulation it blows chunks for life and limb.

I've never understood the appeal of ZR. I'll take plain rain any day of the week. Call me old fashioned by I like my power and my bones intact.

I agree, but my crappy thermometer says 25º and there's a slug of precip headed this way. The grounds frozen, the roads are cold, it may not be nice tomorrow am?

Perhaps at least this is an early grinch storm and we won;t have to watch our snow melt just before 12/25.

2 years ago today. Happy anniversary!

LOL, hadn't realized that until I posted the pic and saw the date...

Top 5 weather related event of my life... 12/11/08 (and the 5 sucky days after)... Still dead stuff overhanging my property everywhere.

Hopefully this will be just white and wet --- hold the ice, please

Archived