Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
The last thread didn't work - upcoming threats discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if that is the low that the op has scooting out at hr 180, or perhaps the larger low at hr 240. Either way, this has been flagged for a while.

How do the spaghetti plots look Scooter? I know it's way out there but are there any indicating more of a left hand track, or more right? I'm guessing more to the right

With Will forecasting 1-3 areawide..gotta like everyone's chances

I think he said having a shot of a 1-3" type deal, which I could see if we get the ULL underneath us. The thing with ULL is that some will overperform..some underperform. Seems like Wed into Thur are the best chances perhaps. I like where the euro has the ULL Wed into Thur, but this will likely be a nowcast deal. I want to see this hold in future runs.

I think he said having a shot of a 1-3" type deal, which I could see if we get the ULL underneath us. The thing with ULL is that some will overperform..some underperform. Seems like Wed into Thur are the best chances perhaps. I like where the euro has the ULL Wed into Thur, but this will likely be a nowcast deal. I want to see this hold in future runs.

It's been there basically for 5-6 runs in a row now on the Euro..Its just varied it's qpf amounts

It's been there basically for 5-6 runs in a row now on the Euro..Its just varied it's qpf amounts

Yeah it has, what I mean is that..I want to see the ULL underneath our latitude for a time. When that happens, you can get one of those inv troughs to focus a nice band of snow. I'm not poo-pooing the situation....I like it, but if the ULL is north of us, then that doesn't help us out too much.

I'm not sure if that is the low that the op has scooting out at hr 180, or perhaps the larger low at hr 240. Either way, this has been flagged for a while.

It does look like the Op Euro tries to develop a SLP just after the 168h time frame in response to the trough going negative along the east coast. It has 2 lows over the northeast and a 3rd like 800 miles offshore.

I said this yesterday, but if you loop H5, you can see the block doing its dirty work. Notice how it keeps the parade of ULL going overhead or to the south. That's what we want, lets hope it can materialize. Maybe Nick can bring us some good luck since he moved here.

i just want something to happen that i can legitimately get excited about.

NAM is trending towards flagging Tuesday. Euro says Wed is definite. Snow's on the way either way. Can't wait to bump Nate's posts. (I pledge to do it by 12/17 in any case regardless of who's right).

Yeah starting with later tomorrow afternoon..shaping up to be a fairly snowy week..snowcover to the coast by Thursday

Did you see LC's call for the potential of a cold January? Good reasoning. This is not your father's La Nina.

where could i find this post, kind sir?

damn cold air hanging in tight JUST w of me in the towns of westborough...northborough.....temps still 32-33 out that way.....little spot from 495 west. won't be going to breakfast in westborough, no thanks

Archived