joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last thread didn't work - upcoming threats discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18z NAM shows potential for a storm around hours 78-84. Storm is off the coast and looks to miss if one was to extrapolate. A lot of energy in the base of the negatively tilted trough. Could mean a potential big storm for SNE finally. But these situations rarely work out for heavy snowfall.

you know what thou....it does give us SOMETHING>......anything to follow potential wise over the weekend so......i guess that's a plus. prob nothin but let's see what happens as this beast evolves

18z NAM shows potential for a storm around hours 78-84.  Storm is off the coast and looks to miss if one was to extrapolate.  A lot of energy in the base of the negatively tilted trough.  Could mean a potential big storm for SNE finally.  But these situations rarely work out for heavy snowfall.

I'm just not seeing it.

Potential is there, that is all I am going to say now. I have seen these systems not pan out too many times to get excited about this system.

I believe that's a wave on the passing cold front..but that will probably be well out to sea. One of those waves may retrograde back towards the GOM though, that's what we should be looking out for next week.

Archived