Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
October Banter/ Disco II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the lady bugs I had in my dorm. It was fooking gross. I haven't really seen anything like that since, but just as annoying are those "stink bugs" that come out this time of year. Those are the ones that give off this strange odor when you go near them or kill them. It's like a defense mechanism or something.

I saw that. I can't judge anyone's actions in such regards. But, speaking for myself, if I was worth $35 billion and had a terminal illness, I would have quit my job way before 3 weeks before I died. Just sayin'........

Maybe he just loved what a he did. Anyways maybe he thought he had longer and the doc told him back in august he only has a couple months.

Maybe he just loved what a he did. Anyways maybe he thought he had longer and the doc told him back in august he only has a couple months.

And that's why I said I wasn't judging but speaking as to how I would do it. Kind of like if I win the Power Ball, I'm going to call/e-mail my boss with a message that says "Good morning. The winning numbers were.......".

I saw that. I can't judge anyone's actions in such regards. But, speaking for myself, if I was worth $35 billion and had a terminal illness, I would have quit my job way before 3 weeks before I died. Just sayin'........

I think you can rest in peace when you know 7 billion people of the world have used or currently used your product. Not many people can say that.

44F/27F

Drop baby drop

Its dropping here...40F

Lol--invariably, the drop here comes to a screeching halt between 7:30 and 8:30. Sometimes even bouncing back up. Currently 47*. Based on that though, I do expect I'll be in the 30's come morning.

OT--any Fred Heads on this board? Fred's playing in Turner's on Saturday.

Lol--invariably, the drop here comes to a screeching halt between 7:30 and 8:30. Sometimes even bouncing back up. Currently 47*. Based on that though, I do expect I'll be in the 30's come morning.

OT--any Fred Heads on this board? Fred's playing in Turner's on Saturday.

I have seen that here quite a few times as well, Its been dropping pretty steady as the winds have come down, At 39.6F

I remember the lady bugs I had in my dorm. It was fooking gross. I haven't really seen anything like that since, but just as annoying are those "stink bugs" that come out this time of year. Those are the ones that give off this strange odor when you go near them or kill them. It's like a defense mechanism or something.

Actually ...those aren't lady bugs - they're a species that look like them. They swarm in the late summer and autumn. They're Asian Lady Beetles ...similar and obvious a cousin, but Lady Bug species as we knew them before the invasive species came in don't swarm. The two are hard to distinguish from one another.

American weather 2.5s

OT is what fuels a lot of trolling anyways, And then it ends up at times carrying over into some of the other threads, Not so much now since there are regional ones and they are moderated quite well for the most part, I know ours in New England is anyways

OT is what fuels a lot of trolling anyways, And then it ends up at times carrying over into some of the other threads, Not so much now since there are regional ones and they are moderated quite well for the most part, I know ours in New England is anyways

They should just $hit can OT. There are so many benefits to doing so and no downside. I can't comprehend why it hasn't happened yet. If a certain select group of posters that feel they are better than everyone else and worthy of trashing and bullying other people, then let them do so on that Dave Matthews Band web site they all keep talking about. There's no need to have that crap on a weather board that is supposed to be serious about science.

They should just $hit can OT. There are so many benefits to doing so and no downside. I can't comprehend why it hasn't happened yet. If a certain select group of posters that feel they are better than everyone else and worthy of trashing and bullying other people, then let them do so on that Dave Matthews Band web site they all keep talking about. There's no need to have that crap on a weather board that is supposed to be serious about science.

I don't know if they should can it. Its not bad to go to during the summer boring months. Just the topics that people start are ridiculous sometimes. Reading some of the topics in there, you really have to question whether people have a life lol. Pretty much all of king troll Kush's topics are.

What might be a good suggestion is having a regional off topic forum. Like SNE: OT.

I would not miss it, Thats for sure, I don't venture in there often, I stick my head in the sports one and that can get pretty ugly, But some of the same ones in there seem to be the problem ones as well, I come here to learn about weather, Not life drama high school crap

Archived