• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
lrene's Heavy Rain Impacts in PHL 8/29 - 8/31

ptb127

I wouldn't hang my hat on any of the global models at this point. Wouldn't it make more sense to follow the actual hurricane guidance (models) which trended a good bit East from their 0Z and 6Z runs?? Serious question.

Btw, I am living in Cape May at the moment and our home away from home until next Wednesday. Town Bank to be exact. Anyone interested in 'chasing' and needs a place to crash, inbox me.

Peace.

Hurricane models above 20 N aren't as good...they lose effectiveness.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not good at all

p120i00.gif

See there is the one part of me that wants to see and experience this....the naive and stupid side. Then there is the other side of me that DOES NOT want to see it because it will be great to watch right up until you see how much damage would be caused. Idk if im the only one that feels that way prob not but I would assume this is the opinion of most weather lovers.

If that happens.........

Big run tonight.

If tonight's 0z's continue the westward trend, it should raise serious concerns all around the tri-state.

I sense with the 18z runs that the models are steadying the western motion. This seems to be modeled just like a winter storm to me. The models go right, right, right, and then correct left, left, and just before the end go back a little to the right. I think we see the final track just to the right of the Euro and skimming the coast of Jersey to a hit on LI. A compromise between the GFS and Euro.

Archived