• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 8 Tropical Downpours & Storms

ski MRG

euro still suggests another good slug of water moves across SNE tonight...it's been pretty steadfast with that.

also has the notable cool down next week...850s 9 or 10C with cool N flow. would probably be low 70s in the hills and along the coast if flow has any N-easterly component to it.

I wouldn't be shocked if you have a light show later on.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of water incoming, impressive radars out of okx and mount holly

My garden could actually use a good soaking, just harvested 2 dozen beans, a beefsteak tomato and some cayenne peppers out there today, noticed it's getting dry.

Still partly sunny here though as the initial cells look to split our area.

My garden could actually use a good soaking, just harvested 2 dozen beans, a beefsteak tomato and some cayenne peppers out there today, noticed it's getting dry.

Still partly sunny here though as the initial cells look to split our area.

Same here. The heat is really taking a toll.. especially for my potted plants on hot pavement.. I came.home yesterday and most.leaves were wilted.. I.put a ton of water yesterday

there it goes...right turn commenced...how predictable...storms go severe and immediately start drifting off to the right from the mean flow of travel...looks like i have no shot now...AmyB perhaps, but it may miss franklin to the the south...if nick is at home in Blackstone he has the best shot!

I was working when it got here...dark as hell...low skud...and extremely heavy rain and vivid lightning....power flashed a few times but we never lost it.

Looks pretty horrendous south of here now. One 30 minute torrential shower got me after the lovely morning/early afternoon. Seems to have been more of a renegade though as the main action is well south. 69 now.... Low was 56, high was 75.

Hv y hvy training...thunderstorms dews in the 70's..Just full on frontal nudity right now

Archived