• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 8 Tropical Downpours & Storms

ski MRG

61/59, drizzle and fog, a healthy dose of rain again overnight. Looks like wall to wall 70's here right through the extended (Tuesday could be the warmest of the bunch when 80 is possible). Other than that it's cool and comfy with more rain chances. No drought here that's for sure. Cool and rainy Summer FTW!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

61/59, drizzle and fog, a healthy dose of rain again overnight. Looks like wall to wall 70's here right through the extended (Tuesday could be the warmest of the bunch when 80 is possible). Other than that it's cool and comfy with more rain chances. No drought here that's for sure. Cool and rainy Summer FTW!

Monday and especially Tuesday will be quite warm for sure. Then, a nice cool down for mid week.

Monday and especially Tuesday will be quite warm for sure. Then, a nice cool down for mid week.

Meh, I'm lovin' the lack of heat this summer. Mon/Tues aren't currently forecast to be too bad here, upper 70's to near 80.Then, as you point out, another nice cool down. The poor torch fetishists will have to wait until next summer and hope for better luck.

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 78 °FTonight

nbknfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Lo 53 °FSunday

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 78 °FSunday

Night

nsct.jpg

Partly

Cloudy

Lo 58 °FMonday

scttsra30.jpg

Chance

Tstms

Hi 78 °FMonday

Night

nscttsra30.jpg

Chance

Tstms

Lo 67 °FTuesday

scttsra30.jpg

Chance

Tstms

Hi 80 °FTuesday

Night

nsct.jpg

Partly

Cloudy

Lo 55 °FWednesday

sct.jpg

Mostly

Sunny

Hi 71 °F

1.65 total here. Not bad Over 2 .16 inches the last 3 days

I saw a couple trees that were struck by lightning from the storms the last few days on my 10 mile run today.

Started out sunny..and halfway thru hvy hvy fog appeared out of nowhere..Some of the thickest fog I've ever seen around here currently

How did you know they were hit?

Well, off to work, man is it beautiful out, going to be sneaky hot with downsloping winds today, somebodys buttcrack is going to sniff 90-95, have fun at the stadium blizz, maybe you will run into the morons that post in the yankee thread LOL. Have a cold beer for me!

Very pleasant here with the cooling northwest breezes quite strong. Temperature still 67F and humidity lowering nicely. My thermo that tells the humidity got soaked last night and I'm not getting a good reading yet, but feels great.

beach day! atm dewpoint is 68! holy cow, with a NW wind...seems weird...hope the air cleans out soon!

Archived