Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
July 7-8 Severe/Rain Obs/Disc

Ellinwood

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It rains a ****load here! Who were you kidding? ;)

Joking but Im so happy its coming it can cool things down

Its pouring in downtown Baltimore City right now, but its heading northish.... you may get it soon if it doesn't scoot off to your east.

I predict that there is not a 98% chance of seeing 1 tornado today. I also predict that there will be multiple water rescues today because there are far too many donkeys out there that think they are invincible. Oh and someone needs to tell Heather Tesch on TWC that she has fake baked far too long. She looks like a damn oompa loompa.

I know what happened to Heather? She used to be so fine not so much now to much face work.

I predict that there is not a 98% chance of seeing 1 tornado today. I also predict that there will be multiple water rescues today because there are far too many donkeys out there that think they are invincible. Oh and someone needs to tell Heather Tesch on TWC that she has fake baked far too long. She looks like a damn oompa loompa.

I wasn't really talking about tornadoes, I don't expect much in that category today, the wind chances aren't that bad. Good enough to warrant a 30%? We'll see, I was in a 5% yesterday and got 70+mph winds and the town of Dundalk was shredded.

the percentages dont mean you can't get isolated damage. yesterday was a prime day for collapsing wind storms. today seems more like a rain threat than a svr one.

Archived