• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
5 Posted

ArtRosen

Hi - I'm not sure who to talk to, but who can I talk to about getting this 5-post rate limit removed? I was 5-posted when I posted doom and gloom scenarios for the meltdown in Japan, which actually happened. I respectfully request to have this limitation removed.

Thanks.

Hi - I'm not sure who to talk to, but who can I talk to about getting this 5-post rate limit removed? I was 5-posted when I posted doom and gloom scenarios for the meltdown in Japan, which actually happened. I respectfully request to have this limitation removed.

Thanks.

lmao, no it didn't.

Thanks.

No and no.

Not insufferable weenies like yourself and art rosen.

Oh yeah, you really add alot,,,your typical post is "lolz" or some one liner. Check out your post history, its quite laughable. You add zilch to this place and you know it. But I couldn't care less about you or this forum.

As a matter of a fact, ATTN: ADMIN I respectfully request for my account here to be closed. I know of at least two forums that are more imformative, and helpful, and are not full of smartass know it alls, and clique's who get away with things that more normal, and intelligent posters couldn't. They also dont support, or allow chronic trolls such as Koochie, I mean Kush. This place is steadily going to hell and its sad that the stupid **** that is causing this is allowed by mods and admins.

So I hope one day you all can get this place back to what it once was under a different name, but I very seriously doubt it.thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Sincerely

Danny (Cyclonicjunkie)

Oh yeah, you really add alot,,,your typical post is "lolz" or some one liner. Check out your post history, its quite laughable. You add zilch to this place and you know it. But I couldn't care less about you or this forum.

As a matter of a fact, ATTN: ADMIN I respectfully request for my account here to be closed. I know of at least two forums that are more imformative, and helpful, and are not full of smartass know it alls, and clique's who get away with things that more normal, and intelligent posters couldn't. They also dont support, or allow chronic trolls such as Koochie, I mean Kush. This place is steadily going to hell and its sad that the stupid **** that is causing this is allowed by mods and admins.

So I hope one day you all can get this place back to what it once was under a different name, but I very seriously doubt it.thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Sincerely

Danny (Cyclonicjunkie)

reported

Then just leave? Its not that hard?

Thats what i'm doing genius.

Sincerely

Danny (Cyclonicjunkie)

Sincerely

Danny (Cyclonicjunkie)

Funny how the only people who have problems here, are the moronic weenies. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out. Nobody will even realize you're gone.

Funny how the only people who have problems here, are the moronic weenies. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out. Nobody will even realize you're gone.

No, I just dont put up with the crap like the rest of you...I dont care to get 5 posted or banned unlike you, because this forum is not my life like it is yours. This place is just a pimple on my ass.

Sincerely

Danny (Cyclonicjunkie)

See ya.

How embarrassing. If you don't like it here, just don't come. Anyway, while we're on the topic of modifying people's accounts, I still see that I can only make 5 posts a day. What can I do to remove this limitation?

Making a public thread is probably the worst way of going about it. Ask whomever gave you the restriction (once is enough). If you don't get a response it probably means that you haven't improved enough to warrant normal posting privileges.

This has been laughable.

1) People can just stop coming to the site - they don't have to ask for their accounts to be closed.

2) Making a thread to get un-restricted IS the worst way to go about doing it. It's been said MANY times across the forums. Just use your 5 posts wisely on something informative rather than OT or something and you'll probably get it lifted soon.

Archived