• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Our first torch of 2011 April 11-12th

Damage In Tolland

Can't believe it's going to be that warm down there. I'm thinking this torch talk is an elaborate hoax. You'd like it here, 40" OTG and wolves to eat any chipmunk up. Just was awakened by the eerie sound of a wolf pack. Went outside to take a leak and found they were VERY close.

WTF is going on up there?

You still have outhouses?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:unsure: :unsure:

GIVEN THE SUGGESTION THAT

THE WARM FRONT LAY FURTHER NE...SW WIND IS GENERALLY FAVORED OVER

MORE SRN WIND. AS A RESULT...EXPECTING MARINE INFLUENCE TO BE

MINIMAL ATTM.

For places like BDL there won't be much marine influence but the lack of strong downsloping (i.e. gusty 270 winds) will make 80 hard to reach. Models have been trending cooler with the airmass as well in the 2 days.

WTF is going on up there?

You still have outhouses?

Yup, no running water during the Winter months here at Pete's cabin. 3 sided outhouse. The open side faces the Alaska Range with a stunning view of Denali (20,000+' mountain). It's a little chilly on the cheeks when you have to brush snow of the seat but the view is worth it. On second thought, you probably wouldn't like it here, it's a little rough.

Yup, no running water during the Winter months here at Pete's cabin. 3 sided outhouse. The open side faces the Alaska Range with a stunning view of Denali (20,000+' mountain). It's a little chilly on the cheeks when you have to brush snow of the seat but the view is worth it. On second thought, you probably wouldn't like it here, it's a little rough.

Oh I thought you were home.

It certainly would surprise noone if you had an outhouse in CHesterfield

Also why are you sitting down to take a leak?

Oh I thought you were home.

It certainly would surprise noone if you had an outhouse in CHesterfield

Also why are you sitting down to take a leak?

LoL. Chesterfield is downright suburban compared to here. The outhouse is for #2 only, don't you know anything? I see you are already embelishing the warm weather. It's going to be a long off season if you insist on doing that.

I don't really care whether or not it's 62F tomorrow, 71F, or 80F (well actually I would prefer it warmer b/c I'll be outside for baseball) but were not going to see any convection whatever.

I think there will be some elevated stuff tonight, but the best chance is to your northeast.

I think there will be some elevated stuff tonight, but the best chance is to your northeast.

I'm not really too enthused for this area for anything tonight with the warm front or tomorrow with the cold front...even across much of NY I don't really see too much happening, except western portions of the state.

I'm not really too enthused for this area for anything tonight with the warm front or tomorrow with the cold front...even across much of NY I don't really see too much happening, except western portions of the state.

There should be some storms tonight.

yeah ecmwf with a crushing victory it appears. both the 06z runs just collapsed and gave in and now allow that southernmost region of vorticity to get hung up.

And us FTL...LOL. Now we may have to deal with lovely east winds and rain, but I suppose we are due for one of these.

The euro I think signaled this for a while now, iirc.

And us FTL...LOL. Now we may have to deal with lovely east winds and rain, but I suppose we are due for one of these.

The euro I think signaled this for a while now, iirc.

Lol. Whdh as of this morning still had 80 monday then 68-70 the rest of the week. Sound like that may be a little off. People may not be too happy.

Anyway, nice day today-49F already.

yeah it first had this wave on thursday of this past week i think.

euro is actually not too far from a flip to snow thur am. LOL.

Yeah the GFS has a little snow blip on BUFKIT too..lol.

Euro ensembles look pretty bleak as well, so it's almost a lock for a two day disaster I think.

What a beautiful day it was yesterday, and now today as well, sunny around 60. This type of weather is perfect to me, its April in New England 60 and sunny is just heaven!! Tomorrow might touch 70, then around 60 the rest of the week, does not get any better than that this time of year..............Viva la spring :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

Lol. Whdh as of this morning still had 80 monday then 68-70 the rest of the week. Sound like that may be a little off. People may not be too happy.

Anyway, nice day today-49F already.

Well there is still some uncertainty about Monday and even the rest week, but could be somewhat of a complicated forecast..starting tomorrow.

Archived