CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
NYC Banter and BS Thread Part II

earthlight

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sick and tired of hearing my AC. I can't wait until I can just open my windows and turn the thing off.

YES!

In addition, power still hasn't been fully restored on my block. We're getting so little power that the lights are really dim and often there isn't enough electricity to power the A/C so it keeps turning off. I just got back from a nice 12 hour shift and its 76F in my room, and I just can't deal with this ****.

You should board up his doors and windows with him in the house

My friend on Facebook yesterday:

"this is getting serious guys. board up your windows, lee and katia are heading straight for the area. just check out the tracks on weather.com. pointed right at us."

everything that's wrong with the publics perception of meteorology in one status.

this weather is exactly the type of sh** I'm talking about when I say that I can't stand this time of year.

I'll drink to that, especially after the nice weekend we had. Luckily (so far) this deluge is staying west and look to avoid the worst flooding. Here's to a sept torchsun.gif

I'll drink to that, especially after the nice weekend we had. Luckily (so far) this deluge is staying west and look to avoid the worst flooding. Here's to a sept torchsun.gif

This weekend definitely had some nicer weather---it was nice to be able to pull out the sandals and shorts and head down the shore again.

Unfortunately the upper air pattern doesn't look to support warmth through the end of the month, and by that point any big warmth that we get, although anomalous, will not be the warmth we're talking about...highs near 80 will suffice I guess.

This weekend definitely had some nicer weather---it was nice to be able to pull out the sandals and shorts and head down the shore again.

Unfortunately the upper air pattern doesn't look to support warmth through the end of the month, and by that point any big warmth that we get, although anomalous, will not be the warmth we're talking about...highs near 80 will suffice I guess.

Yeah, while I think we will ride above normal later in the month, the heat or any more shots at 90 are likely over or very limited. But by sat we should get back into the 80s and guidance is hinting at warmer times past this week.. Lets just keep it sunny these days of clouds are gonna be quite depressing.

Yeah, while I think we will ride above normal later in the month, the heat or any more shots at 90 are likely over or very limited. But by sat we should get back into the 80s and guidance is hinting at warmer times past this week.. Lets just keep it sunny these days of clouds are gonna be quite depressing.

I went with -.5 to +1.5 for August.

I think September might end up similar to that.

Archived