12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Tuesday (edit: Monday) may end up a one day torch

earthlight

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torch confined to interior CNJ, SNJ and SE PA. I'm at 74 here in Villanova but it's gotten cloudy in the past hour.

Big contrast in Monmouth County, near 50 at the beaches and 75 way inland.

NYC's still at 59F with a NE wind. Their high will probably occur between 4-6pm as I noted yesterday.

My closest station JFK is reporting 55. It must be the water influence because there's no way it's 55 over here since it feels way too warm.

I checked the thermometer outside and it read 70.2 degrees. So I assume it's at least in the mid 60's. Maybe we just reached that Heat Index point of the year lol.

save central jersey which is more philly climo anyway, no one in the nyc metro is outside soaking up clouds and an ocean breeze right now.

Depends which part of CNJ you're talking and what season. During the winter, CNJ is much more like NYC than PHL. During the spring and early summer, CNJ tends to get into the warm sector more than the local NYC area.

Depends which part of CNJ you're talking and what season. During the winter, CNJ is much more like NYC than PHL. During the spring and early summer, CNJ tends to get into the warm sector more than the local NYC area.

I agree and most of Middlesex and Western Monmouth is closer to NYC - both seasons.

Archived