Newest Member
    CHSVol
April 1st-2nd Nor'Easter Potential

Snow_Miser

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, euro says see you next year.

another LOL for all those snow bombs on the srefs, euro, gfs, ukmet etc some of you have been drooling over for days.

Thankfully, its opening day.

Snow has nothing to do with this. CLIMO does make models have 2"-3" of qpf for days and days and then 6 hours before an event they all drastically cut the qpf to .25".

That has nothing to do with climo or time of year. Thats just a terrible performance by 2011 modeling.

1800 SUICIDE lines have lit up all over new england

Why? Northwest of Boston does fairly well. For instance, ORH gets .89" of qpf and it appears cold enough for snow the whole time.

Boston gets 1.10"+ of qpf and some of it is also snow.

To the king's credit, I *think* (recalling purely from memory) that its been drier than the GFS for a while. Not *this* dry, but drier.

I believe a few runs it had 1+ for the metro area. But all in all still pretty awful. But like you said it was never a amp up inside 72 as the gfs was

To the king's credit, I *think* (recalling purely from memory) that its been drier than the GFS for a while. Not *this* dry, but drier.

Euro has been consistently 1"-2" of precip for NYC for days and days.

And now it cut us to barely .25"

Thats pathetic.

The NAM destroyed models for this event. Except for 2 runs yesterday, it always had this weak and east for our area.

Wouldn't give the "king" (that's a joke) any credit on this. Toilet worthy performance.

terrible job by the models, no other way to slice it. I guess the NAM wins only because its been downplaying this for days. I'm really getting sick of these six day out QPF bombs that end up turning into nothing. I wonder how much longer before the warnings are dropped. Probably the 00z runs tonight just to make sure the models are not on 12/26 crack.

The trend has been later developing this system for the past 36 hours or so. It's unfortunate that the trend continued as long as it did, but the mid levels aren't working in anyones favor this time around until the system is way too far north. There were model runs that had this storm sub 985 at New Jersey's latitude. Crazy how long ago that now seems.

Archived