Most Online
    Ring of Fireflies
    Newest Member
    Ring of Fireflies
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12z euro over the next ten days has 1.5-9 inches of rain for the region. 1.5 over the coast of jerz...over philly and immediate burbs 3-5...lanc-reading-allentown on west to bout 75 miles west of harrisburg is 5-9 inches

from what exactly a stalled frontal boundary?

12z euro over the next ten days has 1.5-9 inches of rain for the region. 1.5 over the coast of jerz...over philly and immediate burbs 3-5...lanc-reading-allentown on west to bout 75 miles west of harrisburg is 5-9 inches

Please NO! Enough is enough. Have had no time to mow grass as it is, may try to eek a mow this evening if the suns stays out. Then mow again Sunday before going out of town. Dry weather is wanted!

well there is a closed low over the great lakes and what looks to be a cold front that moves very slowly eastward as it bumps up against a high in the ocean.

Myself and my Filming thank this possibilities of filming for some thunderstorms i will travel out to Lancaster County if need be.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..................................................

Tombo,

What do the rainfall amounts look like on the Euro for places like Trenton, and Newark NJ and also NYC? I will assume that the 1.5" of rain it shows for the NJ coast is more towards the shore areas.

Oh no please no! :axe: I already had 4.5 inches of rain here this week, if my area gets that much next week...:yikes:

I wonder if this is going to be our summer pattern this year. Cut-off lows, stalled fronts, and lots of rain...

I wonder if this is going to be our summer pattern this year. Cut-off lows, stalled fronts, and lots of rain...

Neutral ENSO state with now a dead La Nina, we might be stuck sorta close to this type of pattern. We also might be entering a chance of going into a weak El Nino by the end of the summer. We all know what a weak El Nino will do for us for the winter. But we have to monitor the trends.

Anyone have the Euro's total QPF over the next 10 days?

Does anyone care? The Rapture is upon us riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt.................................................................................................................

oh wait, nevermind :lol:

low to mid 80s at best for a couple days.

last night's Euro warmed it up a notch...using the 850 rule we could get some upper 80's Tuesday, Thursday, Friday around Philly if the Euro is right.

GFS is a different story -- it stalls the front farther south and temps are low 80's after Tuesday.

Archived