• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
2011 - Mid-Atlantic Severe Storm Thread

Kmlwx

FWIW, I have a view of 25 miles. You can see most of those counties from my yard. Feel free to stop by if you get board and want some quick situational awareness on where to head out too if you are in the area.

Will do, and will have internet access also with a netbook so i will be prepaired with GRLEVEL3 and 2AE. And have 2 GPS's multiple cells and multiple camera's and tripods.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, I have a view of 25 miles. You can see most of those counties from my yard. Feel free to stop by if you get board and want some quick situational awareness on where to head out too if you are in the area.

I'd pay to see this streamed

Ive thought about it. I am just not savvy enough to figure out what equipment is needed and how to stream it.

I don't think it's that hard.. a bunch of meathead Plains chasers can do it.

Doing something you shouldn't be doing?

I didn't drink that much tho, a few Miller Lites was all, been about 5 days since I last slept, so thats more likely the reason. these yrs are the last few I'll be able to live to the fullest :(

Edit: have 73.6 now, still bright sunshine. A bit of a humidity factor.

I didn't drink that much tho, a few Miller Lites was all, been about 5 days since I last slept, so thats more likely the reason. these yrs are the last few I'll be able to live to the fullest :(

5 days since you last slept? - Getting drunk? This sounds a lot like weatherwiz #2

There is a feeling of "severe" in the air, between the sunshine and high dew points.

I don't think I felt a day like today in the Plains humidity wise at least.

:lmao:

:lmao:

Bethesda sometimes has a pretty messed up perception of the world lol. Guess he hasn't met some of the older folks on here that can have a plenty good time. His life is clearly over and not fun anymore after his 21st birthday. No more good times. :arrowhead:

Archived