• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SE Radio Show

burgertime

I'm sure the Mid-Atlantic folks would LOVE for us to have a radio show -- would make THEM getting a big snowstorm a lead pipe cinch.

Alright IF it looks like this next storm is going to materialize and there is no "official" radio show I'm thinking of putting one together for us. So who would want that? Any mets out there care to offer their time?

Alright IF it looks like this next storm is going to materialize and there is no "official" radio show I'm thinking of putting one together for us. So who would want that? Any mets out there care to offer their time?

I think this would be a good idea. It's always nice to be able to actually hear everyone talk about the storm and debate it.

Hey, it could be a retro show talking about the events of the winter, why January bucked the trend, and then take a look ahead at what next winter may hold. Heck, I just read what you all type every day...It would be interesting to hear what people sound like. If not, maybe we could schedule a cookout at Burger's this summer! ;)

Hey, it could be a retro show talking about the events of the winter, why January bucked the trend, and then take a look ahead at what next winter may hold. Heck, I just read what you all type every day...It would be interesting to hear what people sound like. If not, maybe we could schedule a cookout at Burger's this summer! ;)

Sounds good but it's too hot at Burger's. I don't like it too much when it gets above 80.

Yea using blogtalk radio, it's like 40 bucks which I don't mind doing. Looks like they make it simple enough.

Something to keep in mind Burger, you need to clearly express that this show is in no way affiliated with the Board. Granted, we are attempting to organize it here, but if something bad happens on air, say you call JB at home and wake him up out of bed, the fallout should not be back on the board. Only reason I am saying this is we did a member radio show several years back, which I co-hosted, and some DA gave us Henry M's home number, and stated he was expecting our call. Vinyl freak called him and woke him up, needless to say he was not expecting it. Word spread like wildfire in OT and admin was ticked, they pulled the plug on the member show. Let me know if you need any help... :)

Something to keep in mind Burger, you need to clearly express that this show is in no way affiliated with the Board. Granted, we are attempting to organize it here, but if something bad happens on air, say you call JB at home and wake him up out of bed, the fallout should not be back on the board. Only reason I am saying this is we did a member radio show several years back, which I co-hosted, and some DA gave us Henry M's home number, and stated he was expecting our call. Vinyl freak called him and woke him up, needless to say he was not expecting it. Word spread like wildfire in OT and admin was ticked, they pulled the plug on the member show. Let me know if you need any help... :)

:lmao::yikes::drunk:

Haha will do, I kind of want to do one tomorrow night....I do not plan on calling anyone in the middle of the night except for maybe Randy guitar.gif

Now I just need to get some mets on board, I take it your down?

Archived