joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Historic Winter Storm January 31 - February, 2011 PICTURES

michsnowfreak

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics guys, they are all spectacular, I love the snowdepth shots from Madison, but Aleks Chicago lakefront blizzard is just amazing!

Took lots of post-mortum pics. Had a 36-hour total of 10.1" snow and 0.87" liquid. Snow Depth is 13" so we only gained 7" despite as total fall of 10" due to drifting and sleet compaction.

2631-800.jpg

2632-800.jpg

2633-800.jpg

2634-800.jpg

2635-800.jpg

2636-800.jpg

2637-800.jpg

2638-800.jpg

Damn I wish I could remember where I saw it, but there was a photo of a truck that was caught up in the LSD debacle...they left the windows open and the entire inside was filled with snow. :thumbsup: If anyone sees it, please post it here.

it's pic #3 here:

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/A-fearful-frigid-night-on-iconic-Chicago-road-992540.php

My same ole same ole stuff lol. I'm not gonna look though everybody's stuff until tomorrow. No since going through it when you're tired and it will be like a christmas morning when I look it over in the AM.

Just going to put a few up tonight.... Ok that shortcut through Walgreens was a big phail last night. Guess I'll have to tinypic them on this old slow dinosaur pc and the dsl is not much quicker. I think I'll just do a batch of pics here and there the next couple days to save my sanity.

2808q2t.jpg

2s9ztbo.jpg

2jc7j4i.jpg

14r33l.jpg

34djtbn.jpg

dwdfs6.jpg

mt1fa0.jpg

Archived