abe .78"

avp .4"

fwn .75"

dov 1.39"

acy 1.51"

lns .79"

mdt .77"

hgr .95"

Timing wise, this event is going to cause headaches. No way my office closes for the day, and getting home at 5 p.m. through Harrisburg in a snowstorm isn't necessarily the best/easiest thing ever (those who have driven through the area on a normal day - imagine those drivers blindfolded and driving 1974 Fords with only 3 tires). ! :)

Timing wise, this event is going to cause headaches. No way my office closes for the day, and getting home at 5 p.m. through Harrisburg in a snowstorm isn't necessarily the best/easiest thing ever (those who have driven through the area on a normal day - imagine those drivers blindfolded and driving 1974 Fords with only 3 tires). ! :)

I have to drive from Baltimore to York, PA...this is going to be a nightmare for me. And my work won't close and will probably put up a fight on me leaving early.

I hear ya, pal. I'm taking off.

Archived