Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Pattern Change thread

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then how were you going to get a +6 for the 3 day period? Nigttime lows in the 50's?

I'm going to photocopy the couple pages of daily averages for BDL and mail them to you. For some reason you never seem to have any concept as to what's normal. I may throw in a remedial math lesson so you can compute a departure from average.

I'm going to photocopy the couple pages of daily averages for BDL and mail them to you. For some reason you never seem to have any concept as to what's normal. I may throw in a remedial math lesson so you can compute a departure from average.

I know exactly what normals are. You were saying yesterday there would be days and days with highs in the 60's. Euro killed that

It works on my laptop now. they fixed whatever phishing issue they had.

My BB it doesn't work on..nor anyone else's or I-pones

I am having posting reply issues, Has anyone else had any? It seems that when i hit add reply it sends me back to the home page and i have to do it all over again....

Euro has 850s of like +6 and +8 for Monday and Tuesday, respectively. That is a torch.

Yeah its gonna be mild for a few days early next week. No doubt about it. I'm not sure if it really makes a difference whether its 49F or 55F when you have 850s of plus 6-7...either way no chance of snow until we flush out that airmass. I think one of the days could torch pretty good right before the FROPA. Kevin really went from pro-torch to cold/snow withdrawal pretty quickly.

Yeah its gonna be mild for a few days early next week. No doubt about it. I'm not sure if it really makes a difference whether its 49F or 55F when you have 850s of plus 6-7...either way no chance of snow until we flush out that airmass. I think one of the days could torch pretty good right before the FROPA. Kevin really went from pro-torch to cold/snow withdrawal pretty quickly.

Big diff. between a couple mild days and a a torch. i think we'll see one pretty warm day and that'll be Wed..and then we have cold, cold turkey with flurries

<br />Big diff. between a couple mild days and a a torch. i think we'll see one pretty warm day and that'll be Wed..and then we have cold, cold turkey with flurries<br />

LC on FB

Larry CosgroveFun fact of the day: the La Nina episode in the equatorial Pacific Ocean is MODERATE, not strong...and will have implications for the rest of the month and upcoming winter season as well!

He and Dimartino dogging Eastern big time, said full of trolls not into the weather.

I do not know about full of but it does seem to me that there are a lot of them.

Big diff. between a couple mild days and a a torch. i think we'll see one pretty warm day and that'll be Wed..and then we have cold, cold turkey with flurries

Not really to me this time of year....as I said, really no difference between 49F and 55F...both above average and both sucky for snow threats.

To me, the potential for fun was never really going to start until near Thanksgiving and beyond once we got to about a week ago...this crap before that is just the prelude. Transient airmasses signifying that a change is coming. I'm just hoping that we see a nice reload in early December sometime.

LC on FB

Larry CosgroveFun fact of the day: the La Nina episode in the equatorial Pacific Ocean is MODERATE, not strong...and will have implications for the rest of the month and upcoming winter season as well!

He and Dimartino dogging Eastern big time, said full of trolls not into the weather.

I do not know about full of but it does seem to me that there are a lot of them.

He blocked me from even finding him on FB lol..when i type in Cosgrove nothing comes up. he's a tool. Plain and simple. We're better off w/o him. Not a good met.

I just want to fast forward to the colder/snowy pattern. This weekends shot will be nice. Probably a day in the upper 30's in the hills on Saturday..then a minor warmup..then the real deal.

Not really to me this time of year....as I said, really no difference between 49F and 55F...both above average and both sucky for snow threats.

To me, the potential for fun was never really going to start until near Thanksgiving and beyond once we got to about a week ago...this crap before that is just the prelude. Transient airmasses signifying that a change is coming. I'm just hoping that we see a nice reload in early December sometime.

It can be 75 for all I care early next week. If there is no snow chance, who really cares. Somebody in sne will probably be pretty warm for a time in the warm sector.

Things look pretty decent going into December.

Archived