Jump to content

Brian5671

Members
  • Posts

    44,622
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brian5671

  1. Western outlier. Needs support from something else
  2. it's tough when you're relying on a capture...usually happens further N and E than expected. The good news is we are 2 days out instead of 6 hrs.
  3. the trends are terrible for this. Not gospel but today sucked.
  4. I should have phrased that better-new data meaning something came ashore that was not previously sampled.
  5. I wonder if they are getting some new data....
  6. something like that. I think NYC got an inch or two in the end. Had about 10 out here but a far cry from 18-24 predicted
  7. I stopped doing that years ago-need my sleep-just log on here first thing in the morning and read 5 posts and that's enough to tell where it's going lol
  8. No that was about 2-3 days out as well...kind of like what we're seeing today-I remember that one-the PV crushed everything south
×
×
  • Create New...