Jump to content

TriPol

Members
  • Posts

    2,095
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TriPol

  1. We need the rain. Better to get it all in one hour than all day.
  2. If it continues to rain like it has, we could have excellent foliage. Imagine vibrant reds and oranges in central park!
  3. After Wednesday, we may finally break the Summer heat.
  4. Can't wait for Autumn. These dew points are horrible.
  5. Where are the fooking mods? You guys got a beef with each other? Take it somewhere else. Stop ruining our experience in reading about a once in a lifetime weather event.
  6. Whatever is causing these multiple days of 90 degree heat... I'd officially like to stop. Until June 2027.
  7. No point. Just hoping this is the last stretch of hot and humid 90s. May the heat dome collapse.
  8. Not meteorological summer. We've got about 21 days left of that.
  9. Hopefully, this is Summer's last hurrah. Really tired of the relentless heatwaves.
  10. It's hard to breathe. Absolutely putrid out.
  11. Seems like you got a good grasp on what the future holds! Can you tell me tonight's lottery numbers? Powerball is at $786 million.
  12. I think some people know how hot its been and that there's an El Nino and correlate with global warming. That's about as far as it goes.
  13. What a time to be alive. And if this leads to a historic, record breaking Super La Nina, I'm even more all in.
  14. We are witnessing and tracking something no other living human being has ever seen before... it's amazing.
  15. Super El Nino gives us a super sub-tropical jet which, if merged with the pacific jet or arctic jet during a cold time in december, january or feb, can give us historic blizzards. There is going to be an incredibly active STJ Autumn/Winter. We just need a bit of cold air to go with that and BOOM. We have never ever seen anything like this before -- it's going to be very exciting to watch.
  16. Just a feeling, but I think the EURO is underdoing Nino 3.4.
  17. I'm trying to read about a historic El Nino. That's all I care about. I just want to read it in peace and not read posts about a meteorologist calling out other people who are not meteorologists because of something they did. I think that's what we all want, yes? So you delete your post attacking snowman19 and I'll delete my posts as well and we can all go back to tracking a once in a lifetime weather event.
  18. There are other weather forums. No one is forcing you to be here.
  19. Can we get back to El Nino and not call people out online?
  20. Doesn't rain, doesn't snow... never too hot, never too cold at Central Park. Incredible.
  21. Well if this keeps up, we're going to have incredibly vibrant fall foliage!
  22. Hoping this is a start of a new cooler, wetter trend for us.
  23. Bone dry here in the Bronx
×
×
  • Create New...