joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else getting tired of Waycross jokes?  I don't think Metalman has really done anything to deserve to be the brunt of pretty much every weather joke.  Let's get those creative juices flowing and write some new material.  I mean, seriously:  How many times can someone make the post, "How much for Waycross?" and expect to get a laugh?  It's getting pretty lame.

(Or, maybe I need to lighten up, Francis.)

Anyone else getting tired of Waycross jokes?  I don't think Metalman has really done anything to deserve to be the brunt of pretty much every weather joke.  Let's get those creative juices flowing and write some new material.  I mean, seriously:  How many times can someone make the post, "How much for Waycross?" and expect to get a laugh?  It's getting pretty lame.

No....he really hasn't  ;)     I've gotta admit.......He's come a long way from being 5 posted a few years ago and is one heck of a good sport  :hug:   

Anyone else getting tired of Waycross jokes? I don't think Metalman has really done anything to deserve to be the brunt of pretty much every weather joke. Let's get those creative juices flowing and write some new material. I mean, seriously: How many times can someone make the post, "How much for Waycross?" and expect to get a laugh? It's getting pretty lame.

How much for Valdosta? :)

How can I refuse such a well stated request, on this the day of my daughters wedding.  Metal shall have the protection of the family.

A friend wants to know what this means...

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A freeze warning has been issued for all of northern Alabama as cold air begins to push into the state.

The freeze warning issued by the National Weather Service also includes some parts of central Alabama, including areas just north of Montgomery.

Forecasters say temperatures are expected to plunge into the early 20s in some parts of the state by early Sunday morning.

Temperatures for trick-or-treaters at 10 p.m. Friday are expected to be around 43 degrees in the Birmingham area and 46 in the Montgomery area.

The cold weather is expected to dive south also, with low temperatures of around 35 degrees by early Sunday morning in the Mobile area.

A friend wants to know what this means...

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama — A freeze warning has been issued for all of northern Alabama as cold air begins to push into the state.

The freeze warning issued by the National Weather Service also includes some parts of central Alabama, including areas just north of Montgomery.

Forecasters say temperatures are expected to plunge into the early 20s in some parts of the state by early Sunday morning.

Temperatures for trick-or-treaters at 10 p.m. Friday are expected to be around 43 degrees in the Birmingham area and 46 in the Montgomery area.

The cold weather is expected to dive south also, with low temperatures of around 35 degrees by early Sunday morning in the Mobile area.

So time travel is possible now?

No....he really hasn't   ;)     I've gotta admit.......He's come a long way from being 5 posted a few years ago and is one heck of a good sport   :hug:   

Agreed.

How much for Valdosta? :)

That works.  :)

How can I refuse such a well stated request, on this the day of my daughters wedding.  Metal shall have the protection of the family.

:D

Archived